you are the last person on earth.

reefforbrains

Burn down some cities, play with some aircraft and toys that would normally be out or reach. Wander through like a kid in a candy shop through most of the world's museums. Most likley continually half drunk on some 500 year old Ports
It would be a completley selfish playtime. Since there would be no reason for future progress or any legitimate merit in my actions, it would be a very hollow life if not for personal desires.
But without limits and without consequence and no one to share them with or do them for. It would get boring quickly. I would play until I was bored, then just kill myself. Say in about 6 months or so.
Dark, but honest.

T

tizzo

Oh no way! I would love it. Living by the beach, feeding and swimming with dolphins and when I got sick of it, I'd hit the mountains and hunt and camp. I could absolutely spend the rest of my life all alone.
Treasure hunting for no monetary gain, as a child would. Fishing, building a house out of palm stalks and no OSHA trying to correct everything.
Wow... I'd walk forever, and sleep whenever, and get a volleyball named Wilson and we'd live happily ever after.

salty blues

Well, as the Master, Jimi Hendrix sang in the great blues tune "Red House",
it's all right, I've still got my guitar.

crypt keeper

If it was the way it is now. I test drive every car in the world. I would blow stuff up. Demolish stuff. Stack cars as high as i could then shoot rockets at them. Im 27 and i would seriously act like a complete kid in a candy store. It would be awesome. Id stay away from nukes. I also wouldnt fly planes. Id die and that wouldnt be cool either. After a few years I would get bored and wish I was dead but never kill myself because Im religious. I would really miss some alone time with the ladies thats for sure.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3136016
If it was the way it is now. I test drive every car in the world. I would blow stuff up. Demolish stuff. Stack cars as high as i could then shoot rockets at them. Im 27 and i would seriously act like a complete kid in a candy store. It would be awesome. Id stay away from nukes. I also wouldnt fly planes. Id die and that wouldnt be cool either. After a few years I would get bored and wish I was dead but never kill myself because Im religious. I would really miss some alone time with the ladies thats for sure.
Ditto. LOL

stdreb27

That would be disappointing. Especially when the power goes out, and baseball season rolls around with no baseball.

darthtang aw

So many X-rated videos....so little time......
Hey...what do you guys do when you are alone? Stop looking at me like that.