You didnt ask for it so here it is anyway.

gill again68

Haven't posted many updates for the 90 gal so here we go.
Ok in the second pic on the bottom of the Candy Cane can someone tell me what those are? I call them freebies but I am sure thats not their name. In the third pic I have what I like to call zoos! I call them that cause meowzer dont!! The fourth pic is a new coral. I dont have the name for them but the LFS guy said they are hard to come by so I got a "deal" $35.00. You be the judge. The fifth pic is my newest cap. I hope at that depth it grows up. You can see it in the FTS in the middle of first pic. The 6th pic are some more ZOOS. The seventh pic is a rare find in my aquarium. Its the only SPS I aint killed yet.
Hope you enjoy. If not shut your computer off before you comment.

meowzer

As much as it pains me to say this.....the tank looks GREAT....I love the ZOAS...and that new cap (and the old) looks great
the new mystery coral you have I believe is a type of Clavularia......(clove polyp)....and the one by the candy cane may be the same family

gill again68

Yeah definitely in the clove family but I just dont know the name. Thanks for the kind words and call em zoos will ya!

flower

LOL...I'm glad to say the tank looks awesome, so I don't have to shut down my computer. Big sigh...some day my 90g may look that nice.

gill again68

Thats very kind Flower. Its got a long way to go but for being as stupid as I can be sometimes I am happy as to where its at. We are approaching its birthday. It will be 1 this year.

jaxfishgirl

Looks great!!! I just bought a frag of those same cloves. I won't tell you how much I paid for them though....lol

dmanatee

Wow with a tank like that i would be putting a lawn chair next to my tank with a cerveza and close my eyes. ahh...I by the beach.

gill again68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott T http:///forum/thread/381245/you-didnt-ask-for-it-so-here-it-is-anyway#post_3328990
You tank looks great Love the Zoas and the Monti Caps.. The Monti Caps are my Fav..
Thank you Scott T. I have been very lucky with my corals. The Cap is going to get broken up very soon and I have been putting it off as long as possible. The problem I am running into now is that I dont have anyone to take the frags. I really dont care if I sell it or not. My LFS doesnt even want them for free. He says he has too much of the stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanatee http:///forum/thread/381245/you-didnt-ask-for-it-so-here-it-is-anyway#post_3329030
Wow with a tank like that i would be putting a lawn chair next to my tank with a
cerveza and close my eyes. ahh...I by the beach.
Too kind. I do enjoy the tank. I sometimes just sit and drink a couple of beers and just stare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mslayer620
http:///forum/thread/381245/you-didnt-ask-for-it-so-here-it-is-anyway#post_3335658
beatifull tank
Thanks mslyaer620. Its a labor of love. As I go along and get that OJT experience I get better. Its certainly nice to have people say such nice things. You can find so many nice systems on here!

scott t

Damn wish I lived closer and had my tank set up I sure would love to have some of them.. lol

gemmy

gill again68

Well I wish you guys / gals were closer as well. Its the big green cap Meowzer. I have been letting it go and go. Its covered so many rocks now that its going to be a pain to kill all of that. If I felt more confident in shipping then I would let folks pay for the shipping and just send frags out everywhere. But with it being so darn cold I dont know.