You know your a fishkeeper when...

snakeblitz33

Dang, back in my face! haha. I just looked at your location tag and thought it would have been funny. Anyways... I'm going to go crawl in a hole now.

travelerjp98

There are a lot of good additions to this thread!
I've been to both Chester and Camden, and needless to say, they're both horrible. Besides the aquarium in Camden, but still....
Chester, PA was booming in the 40s-50s and manufactured Ships, trains and even pianos. Similar to what happened in Detroit, now it has some of the biggest unemployment and drug addiction in the country.
This is a pic I found on the Internet of Chester and it actually looks pretty good here.... not sarcastic.

Camden has the highest crime rate in the country since 2008:

S

saxman

You know you're a fishkeeper when:
Your ATM card that you use to buy fish actually has a photo of your Chorydacylus multibarbus on it (mine really does!).

charlie 1200

hi guys been into marine tanks for just about 4 months now and all of the above sounds about right only got a 35 gallon tank at moment got 2 clowns 1 coral beauty 1 leapord spotted wrasse and 1 cardinal and some corals and a cuc any how thought id say hi hi
im no expert but always up for learning hopefully not by my mistakes

reefr

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie 1200 http:///t/309627/you-know-your-a-fishkeeper-when/100#post_3501996
hi guys been into marine tanks for just about 4 months now and all of the above sounds about right only got a 35 gallon tank at moment got 2 clowns 1 coral beauty 1 leapord spotted wrasse and 1 cardinal and some corals and a cuc any how thought id say hi hi
im no expert but always up for learning hopefully not by my mistakes
Leopard wrasse?

acrylic51

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerjp98 http:///t/309627/you-know-your-a-fishkeeper-when/100#post_3459534
There are a lot of good additions to this thread!
I've been to both Chester and Camden, and needless to say, they're both horrible. Besides the aquarium in Camden, but still....
Chester, PA was booming in the 40s-50s and manufactured Ships, trains and even pianos. Similar to what happened in Detroit, now it has some of the biggest unemployment and drug addiction in the country.
This is a pic I found on the Internet of Chester and it actually looks pretty good here.... not sarcastic.

Camden has the highest crime rate in the country since 2008:

That looks like some streets in Harrisburg....