You know your in trouble when....

doglvr

You open the freezer to get something out for dinner, and all you find is Brine Shrimp, Silversides, Mysis, and frozen Reef food. Oh, and a package of frozen Prawns, but those were bought for the Anemone! :help:
Signed,
Starving

stanlalee

My food cabinets have a significant portion alocated for fish products as well. They are definately better stocked than I am as far as food goes. they have their own frozen section in the fridge as well. Its going to get a whole lot worse when the 2nd tank comes in. So far thats just for the 30 gallon

nothing like activated carbon between your whiskey and cereal

The garage is starting to accumulate as well

Not nearly as bad as alot of folks on here.

nigerbang

Sadly enough that looks alot like my cabinets and garage...in my freezer though is the food and liquor...wow...my tank eats better than me sometimes.. :notsure:

hot883

You know you are in trouble when:
Your entire work bench in the garage is FILLED with shipping boxes that are styrofoam lined.

katz

Your entire work bench in the garage is FILLED with shipping boxes that are styrofoam lined.
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious ditto

alyssia

Almost the entire freezer door on our fridge is full of frozen fish food.

My husband gets mad b/c he opens the freezer and fish food falls out on him.

cgrant

all your extra money for the week is gone my monday morning from the trips to LFS...Aint alot left after the wife gets done with it anyway

seannmelly

Hahah, this is too funny because I can totally relate! I have 2 gallon size freezer bags with all my fish's food in it. Thank god my cabinet has shelves, because theres a ton of stuff in there too!

imurnamine

Originally Posted by Stanlalee
My food cabinets have a significant portion alocated for fish products as well. They are definately better stocked than I am as far as food goes. they have their own frozen section in the fridge as well. Its going to get a whole lot worse when the 2nd tank comes in. So far thats just for the 30 gallon

I love the activated carbon thing.

cjml

So true!!! We bought a corner cabinet just to keep all our fishie stuff in-and fish food takes up a big space in my freezer! Not much room left over for people food!! Gotta love it!! :happyfish :happyfish

poniegirl

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
I love the activated carbon thing.

And all of it with the cereal! PRO CARB, it's not just for breakfast, anymore!

mrdc

Yeah you better be careful when going into my fridge for creamer because if you aren't paying attention, you may spike your coffee with some fish stuff!

imurnamine

For some reason in the morning when I'm soaking my Fish's flakes in Garlic Extreme, it kind of makes me want some...
Ohhhh, the confessions! :hilarious

teviesfish

no offence to the lfs... but we only have two and they are one hour away... so we internet shop ... ALOT.... and we stocked up..going to home depot today to get metal sheving unit to go down stairs by the water station.( 90 gallon heavy duty trash can equiped with pumps and heaters for water changes and our rodi tank set up..) so we can put the 5 five gallon buckets of salt that was on sale..and all of hubbys other equipment for doing water. He HATES!!! carrying the water up and down the stairs... soooo he made a pump system that carries the water up thru a hose thru the floor in the closet upstairs on the main level of the house and it has an off and on switch.. turn it on... and just fill up the bucket of rodi/salted water...shut it off when its finished. Sweet set up if you ask me. See ladies... the trick is to get them to not only love the hobby but let them deck it out at the lowes store or home depot... LOL We have three tanks 30 qt 50 qt 75 reef... and freezer is FULL of homemade food sealed in packages from my food saver. not to mention all the other bottles and filters foods books kits vaccumes LOL

acrylic51

merredeth

Teviesfish:
The kids and the hub don't eat until the animals have been taken care of first.
You'd be amazed at how fast water comes up from my garage when water changes are needed.
hahahahahaaa!
Have ya heard about the latest Powerball?
Denise M.

cora

Merredith--good for you, that kind of family chore blackmail is never bad if it works!
the whole freezer door of my fridge is for frozen fish food also, plus numerous cabinet spaces and storage room space is filled with used aquarium equipment and parts and pieces. Unbelieveable how much stuff you accumulate in this hobby--time for a yard sale.

teviesfish

i see that bottle there..... little over half gone!!! was that a fustration project break or celebration break? lol