young peoples tanks!

clown123

m 16 cant do the pics bc i dont now howtoo but i got a kole tang some wierd tang 2pairs of perculas 2damsels and i am getting a hpo tang and a copperband.

hot883

Originally Posted by clown123
m 16 cant do the pics bc i dont now howtoo but i got a kole tang some wierd tang 2pairs of perculas 2damsels and i am getting a hpo tang and a copperband.
I hope you have like a 180 gallon tank with that fish list.

S

sonicboom1

Im 17...still setting up my 55 gallon from my 29 gallon.
Emporer 400 Filter
Super skimmer 125 gallons
Odyssea 260w light system
35 pounds of rock
3 firefish
1 scooter blenny
11 blue leg crabs
5 turbo snails
Still waiting to buy more rocks, and stuff..

hopkins6

I'm 15, here is part of my tank and some of my fish. My camera is terrible so I can't get good pics of my corals.

S

sonicboom1

Originally Posted by MyThrenody
Sonicboom,how wide is your 55? Mine seems alittle slim

48 long
21 high
12 wide
rough meaurments

S

sonicboom1

Yeah you cant gain depth or make any rock formations that are very neat..I should have gone 75 gallon :joy:

jayc

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
55's are VERY SLIM. I hate mine because of the dimensions. This is why I am getting a new tank!!
I totaly agree!!!!!! I hate my 55 too! I cant wait til I can get a 75 or 90.
Josh

cartman101

Man, you should of posted this topic in march!! That way i would of had a better camra and you could see the shark!

fishman72b

I'm 12. Here sum pics of my 72bow.
I just got some zooss.. sooo i guess u could call it a reef..or a baby reef.. lol
And yes, i am planning on more LR.
*pics below*

E

exile415

Wow, Jc ! awesome rockwork. I love it. I'm 13 years young and I'll post shots of my tank in a bit.

E

exile415

My dad got me into this hobby. What about you guys and gals ?

fishieness

one day i wanted to give it a try.... had some money.....so i got a 29 gallon eclipse. A few months later i got a snowflake eel, found out that the guy at the LFS lied to me and that they will definatly outgrow that tank, so i got a 40 breeder (more surface area than a 55) and im working on my mom to let me build a sump..... and ii made it into a reef too...... i turned 17 on the 24th of october, but dont have any realy good pics at the moment, so ill see if i can take some better ones and post them later.