young peoples tanks!

jayc

Thanks exile! Your tank looks nice too!!
I just got tired of FWF fish and decied to try beatiful SWF. Man I wish I would've known about this sit then. I would've saved alot of money and headaches.
Josh

yimmy

I'm 14 and almost 15 and I just ordered a 4ft ,18deep and 25 high tank
. This is my fishlist. 2 ocellaris clowns, royal gramma, yellow eyed tang, lawn mower blenny, eibili angel or flame angel and a long nose butterfly. Is this overstocking? I am getting a canister filter, and a UV sterilizer and a Protein Skimmer down the road. Let me know if this is overstocking
Jimmy

fishieness

Originally Posted by keleighr
Hey I am 33 can I post my pics!!!!
hahaha you wish

just kidding. id love to see some

jayc

I dont recommend keeping one in a reef tank. But I've seen a couple of people outhere with porcupines in reefs, and they dont touch a thing. I guess it all depends on the particular puffer you get.
Josh

zanoshanox

Here's mine, 20 G long - Reef (I'm 15 years old)
-The full tank shot is a little old, below are some of the corals I've added since the pic was taken...

dcbball

they say puffers arent reef safe for the reason of eating hermits, snails, and shrimp. i have yet to hear of one doing serious harm to a coral.

keleighr

Originally Posted by fishieness
hahaha you wish

just kidding. id love to see some

I have updated will try and post later but I will post them in another forum!1
You guys deserve to have your own Thread!!
By the way all the tanks posted look FAB!!!

mythrenody

Originally Posted by fishieness
if youre all like 13 and 14 where the hell do you all get the money for that??!!!
damn.....
lol,Parents of course!

fishieness

Originally Posted by MyThrenody
lol,Parents of course!
... i thought so you litttle moochers.... thats no fair!!! my parents dont give me all the money for this! i have to buy it myself. lol

feixjai

lol i get my money from my parents like allowances, lion dancing, etc. well im 13 here are pics of my tank