young reefers tank contest

clown boy

Wait for me before you judge!
My fish/reef tank will be ready on Friday. I should be able to post pics on Saturday or shortly after.
135 Gallons! :joy:

fanker

i just set up my new tank everybody check it out.

u like? shane did all the rock work,,,,,sweet huh

fanker

o ya im sure. lol :hilarious u can compete with my new setup, ill have my corals plus i plan on getting a couple sps frags

fishieness

Originally Posted by fanker
o ya im sure. lol :hilarious u can compete with my new setup, ill have my corals plus i plan on getting a couple sps frags
okay. dont get too cocky..... your t5s and RR tank is nice but not nice enough or special enough where you can necessarily say it is better than everyone else's :joy:

fishieness

starcasm bro starcasm

lol. i know. sorry. i was giving you the same thing. notice the smilie at the end

BTW: what sps are you planning to get?

fanker

idk what ever i like when i get there, i dont really like the look of lps anymore i like the branching look of sps.

clown boy

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
yeah i just got done cycling my OWN 20 gald cube u guys should be prepared for some competition
im 15
Bring it on! ***)

fanker

haha looks like we got a comp goin on again, looks like we finally got our heads out of our butts and making our tanks healthy and nice instead of having crappy filtration for beautiful corals
its on

fishieness

idk what ever i like when i get there, i dont really like the look of lps anymore i like the branching look of sps.
me too. i have all the lps i want except for the rare types like blastos, acans, and echinos, but besides that, ive jsut been looking at sps :happyfish
right now id ont ahve a lot though because i only have a 150 watt HQI halide. but i have a purple rim green monti cap, a blue torn, a peach acropora millipora, a hydropora, a blue tipped staghorn, and a orange digi frag. unfortunatly however, you realy cant see any of them form the pic there. although ive since added the cap and the milli

nicholas

if someone could help me figure out how...to put pictures on this site, ide be more than happy to share them with ppl...
but i dont understand how...

nicholas

wow i should just get kicked...
its a 55...
my first tank, and its only been running for about a year or so...

clown boy

i deffinantly want monti's i really like the cup look but i just want differant corals
What exactly is a monti?