Your favorite fish...........to eat

ruaround

Originally Posted by Eaglephot
Only Shrimp. That is the only seafood I like. I hate fish.

I personally dont care for Seafood, but I do enjoy Shrimp... esp. coconut shrimp from Outback...
anyone into the "Fish Taco" craze??? there have been a TON of these establishments opening up around here...and they are always busy...

alyssia

Originally Posted by keleighr
Not much of a fish eater......crab and lobster kind of gal!!!

Me too!

appaloosa1

How can you love your aquarium fish and then eat fish? Sounds like you would be contradicting yourself. I'm a vegetarian for life and I'm allergic to all seafood thank goodness.

crox

Well some thing if you go fishing and kill those poor fishies!!! :thinking: :thinking:

mimzy

talapia. and tuna steak. oooh, and fresh sole. bass is good sometimes, and trout is also yummy. yup yup. there ya have it. basically... the fish with white insides are the best.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by Appaloosa1
How can you love your aquarium fish and then eat fish? Sounds like you would be contradicting yourself. I'm a vegetarian for life and I'm allergic to all seafood thank goodness.
People aren't eating Queen Angelfish or Yellow Tangs (well someplaces they eat them). People don't keep the fish that people eat like Salmon and Talapia in their tanks.
I could NEVER be a vegetarian. I know it works for some people. I was born to eat meat!

zsalinas

I love trout, halibut, salmon........I'm not sure what else right now. I also love to go fishing. They aren't the same fish so it doesn't bother me at all that I keep saltwater fish. I also could NEVER be a vegetarian meat is just too good. I like my steaks cooked medium rare to rare mmmmmmmmmm still bleeding!!! lol
Oh yeah one more thing I tried sushi like a month ago and I absolutely love it.

ohioguy06

Well im an avid fisherman..........So when im up north its Walleye and Salmon and Trout.....Then When im in Florida its Shark Snook and Redfish and the occasional Gulf Flounder

littlebuck

well got to love flounder...... mmmmmmmmmm getting hungry thinking abuot it might go make some now. :thinking: yep that sounds good for dinner

teen

trigger fish is really good, my dad spearfishs, and i live right on the beach so we eat fish pretty much march through november.

socal57che

Best fish I ever ate was grilled Mahi Mahi
while in Hawaii. I don't really like any other seafood, especially lobster or crabs. They are the cockroaches of the sea. You are what you eat and I've seen what these things eat first hand. Yuck!

1journeyman

Love seafood. Shrimp, lobster, clams...
Fish wise, hard to beat Gulf Flounder. Love fishing the flats for flounder.

oaktree

Originally Posted by keleighr
Not much of a fish eater......crab and lobster kind of gal!!!
Same here except the gal part
fish is nasty

kamaqazi21

Mahi Mahi, Butter Fish, Bangla Fish....those are good! I love shrimp as well. Never tried crab or lobster yet...but want too.
Yea i love my meat i could never be a vegetarian. I eat meat everyday, and love it. I probabaly eat about 5 lbs of meat a week. YUMMY grilling steaks on the weekends. :)