Your other hobbies?

S

sonicboom1

Well if you guys are into fish and are reading this, what other hobbies do you like to do in free time? Even if you arent into fish, and just on this website..what hobbies do you do?
I paintball when I have time and cash (a very very expensive hobby compared to this!)

lefty

I enjoy playing video games and playing my guitar(s). Electric guitars, mind you. Gotta love that rock music. =P I'm a bit of a computer junkie too. :)
-lefty

murph145

i stunt on my street bike :yes:
i also work a ton lol to afford the fish

work on my house and i like nice cars

nemo lover

My oldest daughter and I horseback ride, official members of the shop till your broke club, and we also are beach bums.We also volunteer at a nonprofit theriputic riding center for special needs children.
here is a pic of my daughter.

G

gixster

i stunt on my street bike, customize bikes and customize cars. Of course fish. I own a custom bike shop and i`m a automotive designer.. I need the $$ for my expensive hobbies..lol :D

molamola

I'm into oil painting and scratchboard, but I mostly do it to gossip with the little old ladies in the art league. I also quilt with my grandma, but mostly because people think I can quilt and I feel obligated to prove to myself they might be right. I write stuff while I'm at work because I really don't have that much work to do. :sleepy:

rubberduck

i love to shoot paintballs with my friends.
nothing like going to the field wih my friends .......................then lighting them up with paint and giving them bruises.

ophiura

Stumped :thinking: Nope, nothing comes to mind...unless "being a wife" counts as a hobby :notsure: I like playing in the dirt some. Someday I hope to also work on the garden and pseudo-pond more often.

nemo lover

I guess being a wife could count as a hobby IF you enjoy it. :D I enjoy being a wife but I consider it more like a friendship(were more like best friends).
I was born in Lapeer, I lived in Troy, Farmington Hills, And Ann Arbor. I hated the weather.

G

gixster

i use to live in troy..i live in lake orion now..i hate the weather and the roads here..lol

nemo lover

what about collecting shoes is that considered a hobby?
yep messy stuff up there. I had a cousin who used to live on that lake if im not mistaken. on the west side. Her house was so Funky in design the only part of the house you could see was the roof. The rest was underground. It has been about ten years since I lived up there but was up last febuary and stayed frozen the whole time I was up there.

maeistero

i look for a better job full time. i used to collect shoes, but now there's just too many. now i inspect things. all of the things in my messy apartment that i should get off my butt and move to it's proper place. :help: i need a maid.