Zoa Fragger Thing Poll

litlepig11

yah...but i know its to late to join for the current group of zoas you have going (nice byw) but when/how would i get in for the next group? thanks

flricordia

Those are both pretty sweet, especially the Star Wars. Funny how they do look like Darth Mauls but being called Star Wars.

sula

I loved the Star Wars too, but they almost looked the same as Nightmares...?
I didn't get in on the Nightmares, so this would not be a negative for me
Also liked the Insane Orange..

fats71

clown, you have my cell number and if you would call me I can send whatever is needed. I am having pc troubles 3 of my pcs are down and am needing assorted items such as mother boards, video cards, hard drives etc due to them being busted up in my recent move.
I would appreciate it very much as This machine is touch and go..
I know it is going out of the way and I will call you back if it is long distance to keep from it costing you money.

fats71

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2826026
give it to CowfishRule hes the leader
Ok, I see your not him all the sudden and feel dumb as I just sent you a long pm lol..
cfr, if you could call me I know I sent you my nuber in th past but here it is so it is not missed.
956-266-9640 ill send you money whenever you want it thanks again and sorry.
I am borrowing this machine till this weekend and hope to have my parts for my machines within a few weeks so if it going to be before i get my machines up a call would be great ill pay for that as wll if need be.
thanks.