Zoanthids: Some Eyecandy!

wax32

Cheaper, but not a lot. Bulbs are cheaper though. 20 bucks each compared to 100 for MH, of course you need a lot of them.

wax32

Originally Posted by Bronco300
oh, and you need to check out my 'guess what it is' thread and see if you cant tell me what i have!
Where is this?

wax32

I did! I clicked your name and chose "find all posts by".
Why the link to zoaID?
I think that site is almost useless, by the way. Giving common names to zoanthids is SILLY. They look totally different in one system to the next. It is SEMI-handy calling a zoanthid "zombie eye" so that a few people have HALF of a clue as to what the thing you are talking about might look like, but...
it won't necessarily look that way in your tank, or mine.

wax32

Hehe, OK, that maybe sounded harsh. It's a fun site to look at pictures, but still mostly useless!

wax32

OK I agree there. The pictures are nice. So you were being helpful linking a site full of pictures of zoanthids that some of us might not have seen?
If so,

bronco300

lol.yes sir! i personally would love some of those zoos they had listed!! i'm gonna be gettin some RPEs within the nezt week or so!

oceana

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lol.yes sir! i personally would love some of those zoos they had listed!! i'm gonna be gettin some RPEs within the nezt week or so!
wanna guess where alot of those pictures came from ?? lol

wax32

Originally Posted by jdennysgir
Can you tell us about your camera setup that is taking such fabulous pictures. Awesome!
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P150, on auto with flash mostly. Sometimes I use a tripod and use the timer to get the lower light pictures.