zoas for sale

bronco300

Originally Posted by happy5446
Wow thats really cool. I wasn't aware of that. Very interesting. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. Thanks so much Bronco!

You bet, just from one addicted reefer to another(i assume)

happy5446

Oh my goodness. I am soooo tired. fragging is exhausting work. especially when you're trying to fight for space with a lion, LOL! I'm going to hang my trading/selling hat for a while after this one guys! Whew! Thank You to everyone!

deltablack22

Sorry I havent gotten your pics yet... I've been on the phone all evening fighting battles, catching up on old times, and talking about job offers. Thats been in between taking care of my little guy and getting him into bed. Its now bedtime so I'll see what I can do tomorrow...

cgrant

Hi, Do you have any left?
was looking for like 10 of each.
also what would shipping be to 46322
Let me know...Thanks!
Chris

lovecraft

Dealing with Happy5446 has been a great experience! I couldn't have asked for a better first time transaction. I hope to do business with her again in the future.

ninjamini

In economics its worth whatever someone will pay for it.
Example:
I bought a Honda accord. I paid cost. Not sticker but dealer cost. Yea I know they actually pay less with hold back but I diegress. I also got them to throw in a few extras.
I bought a Mini Cooper. I paid sticker. Thats it no discussion.
Why:
There were about 100 accords for me to choose from on the lot.
There were about 10 coopers. I had to order it and even that is limited a little.
The real question is whats it worth to you.

redspot321

WATCH OUT FOR THIS SELLER!!!!!!!!!!
$300.00 for 40 polyps that surrived.
90% of polyps were lose and single! looks like they were cut off with a butter knife.
Corals were bagged 24 hours before they were shipped! I paid $60 for overnight shipping. Why pay for overnight when the corals were bagged for 40+ HOURS??????????????????????????????????????????????
No response from seller once I notified her of problem
ENOUGH SAID, let the pm's do the talking.
PLEASE.....

[hr]
Cynthia,
You have a moral obligation to do whats right here....
I dont want be a a-hole and leave negitive feedback regarding our sale. I see you are new at this and I should have done my research.
I spent over $300 and got burnt!
Please make this right, or I will have no choice but to leave the feedback.
Walter
07-20-2007, 07:06 PM
REDSPOT321
55G /125G !!! Join Date: Jun 2007
Whats up?
Cindy, have you closed the lines of communication regarding our transaction?
Please email me.

B

brstwv

Sorry to hear about that redspot hopefully she make good on it.

scubanoah

wow, this is very surprising to me. first off let me say i am not flaming or trying to cause a war with anyone.lol. but i ordered about the same amount as you from her and got 2nd day shipping and nothing died. so if they were bagged 24hours before they were shipped and i got 2nd day shipping and lost nothing is weird. do you live in a very hot climate or something? extreme heat is the only thing i have ever lost zoos from. mine were bagged and boxed very well. all the zoos were loose, none of them were mounted but that is what i expected and prefer. i even got some leathers and lps from her and they all did great. have you asked her to maybe replace some of the zoos? you cant expect all to be replaced as things do sometimes die when shipped but maybe she will send you some more. just my 2 cents

happy5446

Thank You Noah, I sent 3 shipments at the same time, all survived well, except for what he is claiming and his was an overnight shipment, the others were 2 day. I offered to send him more when my collection replenished a bit and he was unwilling to compomise. I cannot guarantee a shipment, just as nobody else will do on here. I have no proof to his claim and talked to a few people that ship about it who said they also would not give the money back, but may also possibly send more zoas when the colony replenished, but they said they would have to seriously think it over. I had nothing to think of. I offered this immediatly before he started asking for funds back. Beware of this buyer, not seller, and if you feel the need to leave your angry feedback in the feedback forum, please do, because I have not left mine for you yt either and will respond with the same. I did not stop talking to you until you were unwilling to accept my offer, which is a gracious one. I'm sorry that you were unhappy, and if I could deliver them myself, I would be happy to, bit unfortunatly, that is not possible. Also, they were not bagged that far in advance. They were fragged, put in the frag basket in my tank and bagged and packed when I got out of work the next day and immediatly brought to Fed Ex by 7pm and shipped then.

redspot321

He said, she said, at this point. Let me just clear up a thing or two here to refresh your memory. Now your just lying.
Multiple pics were sent showing the rotting zoos next to hundreds of others doing fine....3 days in a row...remember, cindy?
I asked for a partial refund. On a $300.00 bill your STILL making a bit of cash..Im just out alot.
The zoos were to be sent out on a specific night, remember when you emailed me the next morning " Sorry I couldnt get them out" "Ill send them tomorrow" THE ZOOS ARE FLOATING IN BAGS is what you told me.
40 hours the floating bags arrived to my doorstep. REMEMBER WHEN I EMAILED you stating there were a ton of DEAD bristle worms and aptasia anemonies in the BAGS? A good indicator that things were BAD well before they arrived at my home........
Im done with this, hope you sleep well..........
I hate to do this here but I emailed or pm'ed you 6+ times before this.
Originally Posted by happy5446
Thank You Noah, I sent 3 shipments at the same time, all survived well, except for what he is claiming and his was an overnight shipment, the others were 2 day. I offered to send him more when my collection replenished a bit and he was unwilling to compomise. I cannot guarantee a shipment, just as nobody else will do on here. I have no proof to his claim and talked to a few people that ship about it who said they also would not give the money back, but may also possibly send more zoas when the colony replenished, but they said they would have to seriously think it over. I had nothing to think of. I offered this immediatly before he started asking for funds back. Beware of this buyer, not seller, and if you feel the need to leave your angry feedback in the feedback forum, please do, because I have not left mine for you yt either and will respond with the same. I did not stop talking to you until you were unwilling to accept my offer, which is a gracious one. I'm sorry that you were unhappy, and if I could deliver them myself, I would be happy to, bit unfortunatly, that is not possible. Also, they were not bagged that far in advance. They were fragged, put in the frag basket in my tank and bagged and packed when I got out of work the next day and immediatly brought to Fed Ex by 7pm and shipped then.