zoos zoos zoos

imareefer

Fisherman2- What do you have? Let Us know
I will post some new pieces I can sell/trade soon. Got alot of different things coming from all you others. I would like to find some blastos and possibly frogspawn.

bronco300

hey i think i realized what the prob could be with email...if you look at when i posted my email, it added the .and to it....so if you dont catch that it wont work, my email is:
jrplank@hotmail.com
sorry,
and thanks!

thehat

yea i am interested in some of the orange or blue ones. All i have in my tank now are some drab brown ones and some nice green ones. I have a full 12 gallon nano tank so I need the smallesst of chunks. Do you ship them? I live in minneapolis . I can pay via paypal if you want. mjjj@earthlink.net

bronco300

as of now there are no more of the orange skirt with mixed center or the green skirt with blue middle...sorry, if you are interested in others email me

jerth6932

So this Bronco300 is makeing me....lol.... tell you about the SWEET frags I did recieve from him. He told me to quit telling him how much I love what I got from him and how impresssed I was with him, tell everyone else!! So here I am and I wanted to post a couple of pix of the stuff I got from him!!!! VERY NICE STUFF!!!! The stuff did really well..... he even got the Xenia to live... and I live in UTAH!!!!!!