New profile posts

Trying to sell my Gold nugget maroon clown fish. Any suggetions on how to go about this. My local fish shop wants to rip me off onthe price
So when were you made admin?
jay0705
jay0705
Agreed. When i started on this it was loaded with folks. I miss chatting with alot of them
snakeblitz33
snakeblitz33
Lol, there were a hundred times as much 13 years ago when I joined. Times change.
jay0705
jay0705
Agreed. Its weird, sw is getting easier and easier you would think more people would be into forums. Even a fb forum iam on has slowed way down
hello, I'm having a problem with my sump putting in water into my tank but not receiving any back. I have filled it up to the recommended level but it just gets drained into the tank and doesn't flow back into the sump. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just a 16-year-old rookie paying for everything for my 90-gallon reef tank with my minimum wage job.
Hey, I got a Moray eel and I'm new to all this I got frozen mussels was told she'd eat those how do I go about feeding these to her
I have a Hollywood stunner that had a grayish-brown blemish that has spread and I don't know what to do to stop it!! Help please???!!