New profile posts

Is there any way I can email you a picture. I am dry worried and don’t know how make her better
Hi.Disable.Used under gravel filter for ages.Tried in 2010.No luck. Filter system worse.Recommend a system for fresh and salt tanks? Thanks!
Hello- I see that you have just purchased a bio cube 32. I too just purchased mine. I am a little confused with something and I was wondering if you might have an answer for it. I have the stand set up and the biocube is sitting on the stand. Now what do I do? There are a few cords attached to the tank but i'm not sure where they go or what I should do next. Any comments or suggestions would be really appreciated.
B
beredovon
. First you need to put your biocube and stand near in a GFCI OUTLET. There is 2 cord . 1 is for the lights and 2nd is for the pump. You. will see the manual instruction how to set up your biocube 32.
I am reefkprZ couldn't remember my password new account Hi to all the people who remember me. and hello to those that have no clue who I am.
And if you want two word answers short to the point ask jay0705 haha..... welcome! This is a great place to find info on all your problems/situations you run into! Jk about jay, he has helped me thru more problems than I know! Very knowledgeable .....have fun and enjoy the hobby! Never a project, but a passion!
Thanx for following me. Feel free to ask questions in New Hobbyist. That's usually where I am at. Later
I saw your convo with jursey, well done and very helpful. You know your shit!!! Lol
Reactions: dustintx
dustintx
dustintx
Thanx Jay. As of right now,I just cant afford 100 gallon tanks,50 gallon sumps,rodi set ups...etc. I work with what I've got,but I have done research for years. It's my favorite hobby!