Alot Left For Sale...

psusocr1

heres a list of everythign left for sale..the catch is that is has to be sold and shipped by MONDAY, APRIL 23.. all prices are without shipping , for shippinh quotes let me know.. my email is psusocr@aol.com for anything
Items i wont ship
My large tank...i beleive the dimensions are 8 foot long x25 1/2 high by 24 wide.. it may be 24 1/2 wide $900 for the tank only and $1350 for the tank, stand, canopy(with fans and flourescent lighting)
55 gallon refugum $40 ( small chip) but held water for 2 years now without problems
45 gallon tank $35
24 gallon aquapod with pump( lighting hood is BRAND NEW , NEVER USED , it was takin off and replaced with a halide hood)$ 150
I HAVE ALOT OF ROCK AND SAND
i can do $1.50 for the live base rock( had in my tank for over 2 years and you wouldnt tell the dffierence in most peices) and $ 2.50 for the premium live rock i have i have alot of sand as well..
there must be about 3-400+ pounds of live rock and about the same in sand.. i can do it all for $800
i also have a bunch a maxijet powerheads, some large some small some rio's, 3 small magfloats 2 larger magfloats for acrylic and glass.. calcium chloride, kalkawasser, a bunch of chemicals and ALOt of reef foods , addatives, mysis shrimp, etc. etc
ITEMS I WILL SHIP
5 gallon doser..3 u.v lines for gravity dripping.. $20
iwaki wmd-30rlxt $65 or $85 with SCWD wavemaker and plumbing if wanted..
protable refractometer, with calibration toold, hard case, suade rag, dripping tools etc. $65
jebo 520 protein skimmer With mag drive pump( modifications made so it works as well as any skimmer on the market)
$125
amiricle sump 30x 14 1/2 x 14 1/2.. drilled with holes for pumps and skimmers $100 with bioballs, driptrays, etc..

psusocr1

wilkes-barre/scranton area.. its has the opriginall PC hood in it with actinic and super white.. also moon lights and fans etc.

psusocr1

i beleive the fish are sold.. the sale is pending.. i will post pics.. its basically just a 45 gallont ank with baffles,, nothign fancy at all

J

jrthomas40

i would like to see some pics of that 5 gallon dosing system...onetightaccord@hotmail.com

psusocr1

if everyone can email me at psusocr@aol.com it will be alot easier sinc ei am extremely busy,, the pics requested iw ill get to you.. i hae ALOT of base rock and premium live rock .. didnt sell any yet! here are pics of the tank and rock.. there is alot more rock.. anout 150 more poun ds in the regfugium!

shipwrecked

That sure is some nice rock,and big fish...what great deals..wished I would of grabbed some of that rock in the fish tank,didnt think about it at the time..

lucky?

Just an update/compliment. I bought a different skimmer from this guy and recieved it monday, and it was packed like a pro, better than Santa Claus or any gift wrap job I've ever seen. Talk about bubble wrap and foam peanuts! Great Job! Wish i were closer to take the whole deal. Also, just to let everyone interested know, I just purchased the amiracle sump(last item listed).

psusocr1

hey thanks alot for the compliments guys...
i actually do still have all of my fish...and pretty much everything left for sale..except the amiracle as stated..