Alot Left For Sale...

r2odie

if you still have these, any chance of pics yet?
iwaki wmd-30rlxt $65 or $85 with SCWD wavemaker and plumbing if wanted..
jebo 520 protein skimmer With mag drive pump( modifications made so it works as well as any skimmer on the market)
let me know. thanks.

rbu1

HUM Beware of this GUY psusocr from the other site took my money and never sent my Gen X pump......Now he will not even respond to me......Is it a coincidence that your username on this site is psusocr1!!!!!!!

ibew

Originally Posted by rbu1
HUM Beware of this GUY psusocr from the other site took my money and never sent my Gen X pump......Now he will not even respond to me......Is it a coincidence that your username on this site is psusocr1!!!!!!!
I recieved my pump I purchased off him in a short period of time and also was packed like it came from the factory

psusocr1

rbu1
its people like you that make me hate this hobby.. i give you a STEAL on a brand new pump.. i move to florida for my job, just get my computor set-up and i have to come back to you bashing me.. you emailed me yesterday in which case i responded.. you never emailed me before this EVER.. i didnt have internet acess( i cant go on forums!) at my job only email acess..and if i can do anything about canceling the shipping and sending your money back beleive me iw ill because you dont deserve such a good deal and then bash me when im not around.. calling me a theif and telling people beware of me? what nerve you have.. people know im a very respectable person, and you should be ashamed of your immature acts!
ANYWAY
i still have the aquapod and the skimmer

rbu1

If it makes you feel better cancel it,,,,,,,,,Like I said on the other site. Communication is the key....If you told me that 2 weeks ago I would have told you good luck with the move and whenever you have time to send it is fine with me. But no contact at all is not right. So call me immature if you want. I hope you can cancel it..........I hate dealing with people like you!!!!

pieceman2

rbu1 you should have some respect for people. this guy is really honest and respectful. he just did not have access to a computer to get to you.

flcandy

Didn't he get the pump not to long ago? He posted an apology on the one site and ignoring it here?
Okay I am not going to say anything cuz I dont want to get into it with anyone but it took me 3 weeks to get the SUMP I paid for on here but that is due to paypal taking 3-4 days depending on when you send the payment and then on top of that the person has to make sure the packing is correct and safe for the item and then pay for the shipping. Rates have just gone up as well so you have to factor that in.
Please try emailing the people you are buying from before you bash them as there may be extenuating circumstances.
I have had nothing but good experiences from the people on this site since I joined maybe 2-3 months ago and would hate to see anyone bashed for no reason like this.

pete43

What chemicals are left?I could use B-ionic or calcium additive/2part solution of some sort.I could also use some more reef solutions etc.
Let me know. pt43@comcast.net
So long-Pete

shrimpi

according to this
"RBU1
Registered Member
psusocr
I did get the pump today. Sorry for all the negative responses. I was unaware you were in the middle of moving. Bill"
the item was received. This seller is straight.