EVERYBODY changing avatars, I don't know who's who anymore!

teen

mods are supposed to be knowledeable? fooled me.
speaking of knowledge, i tried changing mine but couldn't get it to resize, so this one stays.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by teen
mods are supposed to be knowledeable? fooled me.
speaking of knowledge, i tried changing mine but couldn't get it to resize, so this one stays.
wow, umm wow. Guess you can't please them all

demartini

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
Awww common DeMartini, NOT YOU TOO! That abercrombie pose of yours has been a fixture here for the last couple of years...

t316

Now everyone is going to want to be a Mod.
I would say that your # of posts, has nothing to do with the "quality" of your posts

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by T316
Now everyone is going to want to be a Mod.
I would say that your # of posts, has nothing to do with the "quality" of your posts

do you think that renogaw and reefkeeperz dont deserve it?

t316

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
do you think that renogaw and reefkeeperz dont deserve it?
Absolutely...I was referring back up to a previous post. Renogaw & Reefkeeperz have done me wonders by just reading old threads.

jtrzerocool

Absolutely...I was referring back up to a previous post. Renogaw & Reefkeeperz have done me wonders by just reading old threads.

ohhh...ok...i think thoes 2 have helped me the most here...

t316

ohhh...ok...i think thoes 2 have helped me the most here...
While we are at it...is there a SWF Hall of Fame....because I nominate BETH.
And is there a pic of her anywhere on here? All I keep picturing is some dude about to get eat by Jaws

jtrzerocool

While we are at it...is there a SWF Hall of Fame....because I nominate BETH.
And is there a pic of her anywhere on here? All I keep picturing is some dude about to get eat by Jaws
i dont think that there is a HOF...i definatly think that beth is one of the best...i think there is a pic of beth somewhere let me find the thread...

t316

okay...since we don't have a pic to go by, we will just have to draw our own mind pictures until she posts one.
Besides the dude about to be eaten by Jaws...I'm picturing a mad scientist, maybe 40's to 50's with a lab coat on, looking into a microscope. With all of that knowledge, she has to be a Dr.

T

tizzo

awe jeez, how'd this go from the avatar topic to such drastic cheezin' (LOL)
anyway 3+ years, same avatar.
still afraid of change.

m0nk

Originally Posted by alix2.0
i think reefkprz should be a mod too.
I agree with both suggestions and have another to add with higher priority; sepulation. She's not a mod yet, from what I understand, but certainly helps out with disease related issues as much as Beth, from what I've seen.

alix2.0

okay...since we don't have a pic to go by, we will just have to draw our own mind pictures until she posts one.
Besides the dude about to be eaten by Jaws...I'm picturing a mad scientist, maybe 40's to 50's with a lab coat on, looking into a microscope. With all of that knowledge, she has to be a Dr.

i always picture beth and ophuria being the same person, just different personalities of the same person. no idea why.

m0nk

NM...there is a pic of opheria but not beth that i have seen...
The only pic of ophuria I've seen is her in a diving suit underwater....heh.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by m0nk
The only pic of ophuria I've seen is her in a diving suit underwater....heh.
yeah...lol...that is the pic i was talking about...lol...