If You Ever Hit The $$$lottery$$$what Size Tank Would You Get?

philgmiami

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
Wouldn't it be cool to have a water-tight 10 thousand square foot warehouse that was a reef? In other words, it would be a giant aquarium. It would have a transparent glass roof. There would be a door in the roof to get in, and steps going down into the water to go scuba diving in your own ocean. The neat thing about it would be that you wouldn't have to worry about animals such as Great White Sharks, or about going too far offshore.
Quite a dream, isn't it? :hilarious I wonder how much something like that would cost? :scared: Sea World ought to do something like that.
coooool ***)

philgmiami

Originally Posted by MrsDorothy
I would have a house built with a large fish room with an entrance so I could go from my bedroom to the fish room. It would have swivel rocker/recliners in the middle of the room. A walk in closet that would only have a few shelves, a shop sink, ro/di and water storage area. A cleaning person for the rest of the house, I would take care of the fish room myself. The house would be over 5000 sq ft all on one level.
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee :joy:

philgmiami

Originally Posted by zanoshanox
If it were me, I would have a house custom built. There would be tanks pretty much everywhere. Most of the tanks would be of the "in wall" variety. And one wall in the house, believe it or not, would be justa tank. Like a tank for a wall. Wouldnt that be nice. I woudl keep different things from 1000 gallon reefs to shark tanks. it woudl be awesome!
the second thing I would buy would be a large store lot, where i would create the most spectacular marine store ever.
right on

drewsta

I would have a 1 story house with 3 inch thick glass for my floor so everywhere I go in my house all I have to do is look down to see my 50,000Gallon reef aquarium. Don't ask me how I would light it but hey who cares i'm rich i'll find a way

ghostiroc

I would have a huge tank built in the middle of a house and so that in all the rooms that touched it you would be able to see the tank. And upstairs you would have a great view from a balcony on your way to the other rooms. Even the basement would have a view of all the cool bottom dwellers and such. I guess the second thing I would buy would be a site for a restarant. I have always wanted to start my own. Then the new 2008 Chevy Camaro for my boyfriend since he wont shut up about it, and because it would make him happy. I dont know what I would do with the rest.... shoe shopping maybe and definitly something for my daughter.

poniegirl

I agree along the lines of Fanker's idea...small tropical island, lots of reef to dive.
:hilarious Thanks for reminding me, I need to mail my Publisher's Clearing House by the 21st! Aloha o'i!
Second, I guess I'd hire me a house-man....