Opinions NEEDED! Is there are market for this?

aviator

Not a whole lot new to post at the moment. I've had to put this and several other projects aside to concentrate on my work schedule, which I anticipated having to do as we always seem to have a pick-up in business right after the first of the year.
the one thing I can update on is this: I've had to make a few tweaks to the fading/dimming feature. It seems that it's either too sensitive (always on) or not sensitive enough (always off) - so I've had to make a few changes there.
The proof of concept is still running my tank flawlessly.
As soon as I have a chance to get back on the project, I'll post another update. It will most likely be after Feb 1 though. Sorry guys.

johnny2010

has this guy forgotten about this thread, i was really interested in this gadget, still am, been waiting to find out more, any one have any clues or anything

johnny2010

all i have is time anyway, lol guess i can practice my patience here so i can keep it in check for when i finally get the money to buy what i need to start my saltwater tank

desertdawg

Well a friend has a controller he wants to sell me, I really need something so if this isn't going to fly then I need to move on ?????