the word failure

pontius

you should also google "great battles won by the French military" and see what comes up.

dc2mlbsm

Originally Posted by Pontius
you should also google "great battles won by the French military" and see what comes up.
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hilarious

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by whitey_028
Has anyone ever googled the word failure. Look at what it comes up with. Kinda funny I like it.
Not funny whatsoever.

Also not funny, in my opinion.

phixer

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Not funny whatsoever.
Whats funny... in your opinion?

pontius

Originally Posted by Phixer
Whats funny... in your opinion?
if you want the answer to that, all you have to do is google search "what Mr Guitar finds funny"

dc2mlbsm

if you want the answer to that, all you have to do is google search "what Mr Guitar finds funny"
almost nothing!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hilarious
P.S. laughing is good for your health

tx reef

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Not funny whatsoever.
:notsure:

mr. guitar

This is why I don't think those two statements are funny. First of all I really like Bush second of all I really like France. Back in the 1700's France had the Number 2 most powerful army in the world. Number 1 was England. "America" (Put in quotes because we weren't a country yet) had the worst army on the planet. What do I think is funny? Mr. Kerry loosing the election, illegal people sayin' they are legal, good jokes, and more stuff. This is what Mr. Guitar (Chet Atkins) thought was funny...
“A long apprenticeship is the most logical way to success. The only alternative is overnight stardom, but I can't give you a formula for that.”

fatcats

Under napoleon france had the most powerful military
the first one not any other napoleons
Mr. guitar u like bush and france, hmm wired combo

demartini

lol!!!! For some reason it reminded me of the time when Cheney gave out Bushes website but he said it wrong...and he ended up giving out and anti bush site!lol :hilarious