divorce

deejeff0442

Probably sleep in here by the weekend. Need to do the countertop in the kitchen and put the sink in
We can take a shower in the rv till thats done. Its a huge walk in and will take some time. I did take a nap in our king bed today and after 3 yrs in a tin can rv it was awesome.been in here all day setting the counter and watching tv on my big flatscreen. Which is 25 inches bigger then what we have been watching

flower

Probably sleep in here by the weekend. Need to do the countertop in the kitchen and put the sink in
We can take a shower in the rv till thats done. Its a huge walk in and will take some time. I did take a nap in our king bed today and after 3 yrs in a tin can rv it was awesome.been in here all day setting the counter and watching tv on my big flatscreen. Which is 25 inches bigger then what we have been watching
AWESOME!!!
Celebration-Time-Cmon__600_450_q50.jpg

deejeff0442

Update .the wife and i are doing pretty good. She without me asking posted a local add to seel one horse and the pigs.not gone yet but she at least is trying. Now on another note apparently her brother left this morning to come here. I am so on the fence to be a dick or nice when he gets here. My biggest problem is respect. Not one call to me saying thanks for letting me come ... nothing. Just gunna show up. Trying to haul azz to finish this house. Working on the shower and septic pipe today. Toilet is in kitchen and bath sinks are in. Thats really it. Backsplash on them but thats decrative. I want no part of having to go in the rv. But the walk in show will take another week to finish. The bottom pan is layered and has to cure through 3 different stages then tile. Hell i will shower at my firestation.

flower

Update .the wife and i are doing pretty good. She without me asking posted a local add to seel one horse and the pigs.not gone yet but she at least is trying. Now on another note apparently her brother left this morning to come here. I am so on the fence to be a dick or nice when he gets here. My biggest problem is respect. Not one call to me saying thanks for letting me come ... nothing. Just gunna show up. Trying to haul azz to finish this house. Working on the shower and septic pipe today. Toilet is in kitchen and bath sinks are in. Thats really it. Backsplash on them but thats decrative. I want no part of having to go in the rv. But the walk in show will take another week to finish. The bottom pan is layered and has to cure through 3 different stages then tile. Hell i will shower at my firestation.
Hi,

Concerning the brother in law... if he said thanks to his sister, he said a proper thank you. If he was coming without an invite, you wouldn't know he was on his way. Be nice, none of us have perfect family, but the family we have is the only one we have. Keeping the peace when it comes to family is of greater value than stroking your bruised ego. So be the bigger man. JMO

deejeff0442

I guess we differ on opinion. I guess you would just walk in your moms door or a friends. I would knock even at my parents when i visit. Not like he needs a place to stay he is a bum and bored in buffalo. I met him for 2 minutes at our wedding. I am going in with a bad attitude but there will be some rules here and i will make them clear right off the bat. I have been busting my ass here for 5 months building this house just got a spa outside Wednesday. This dude just is going to walk up and enjoy. He lives off the system and i bust my ass.

snakeblitz33

I would be upset by that as well. I know where you are coming from.

Glad that your getting rid of some of the animals. I know that will help a lot. Good job.

deejeff0442

Lol not that its cool but a pack of coyotes have been thinning out the stock. Like i said i have enough issues with the wife now her bum brother is coming. I am going to be optimistic. Once he sees all the crap i deal with i am thinking because he is a he it wont be long before he explains to the wife she needs to do her wifely duties better. Its so one sided here

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think the problem is maybe wife agreed to the visit and maybe you didn't? This guy isn't just showing up without someone knowing about it....and if you really objected, you could have asked him yourself politely to pick another date to visit (which is what I would have done).

It is bad timing seeing as you've just gotten out of a terribly cramped living environment and should ideally be allowed to enjoy some family time with wife in new digs wo company....but if he was given the yes to come, even if that was only by wife, then that is between you and wife. People who want to visit don't usually check with every household member to get approval to come. Its up to the person who is asked to check with others.

deejeff0442

Its not just a visit she said 3 or 4 moths. But he still isnt here. After alot of thought him being here seeing what i deal with . All these animals he maybe an alliance lol. Now i look foward to it and he still isnt here. The story keeps changing screw it i will just keep doing my thing till he gets here. Bought all the tile for my walk in shower today. Man this shower is going to cost more then my whole kitchen. But is gunnna be sweet

beth

Administrator
Staff member
3-4 mos! No wonder you are fuming....I'd be planning my own permanent vacation during that time (no spouse nor inlaws included).

Still no house pics??

flower

I guess we differ on opinion. I guess you would just walk in your moms door or a friends. I would knock even at my parents when i visit. Not like he needs a place to stay he is a bum and bored in buffalo. I met him for 2 minutes at our wedding. I am going in with a bad attitude but there will be some rules here and i will make them clear right off the bat. I have been busting my ass here for 5 months building this house just got a spa outside Wednesday. This dude just is going to walk up and enjoy. He lives off the system and i bust my ass.
I totally understand about the "bum" part. My comment was simply that he was not showing up uninvited at your door step...your wife knows he is coming, and so do you. You can say no, you can always say no. You complained the guy didn't give you a "thank you". If he thanked his sister, he did say thank you, and he isn't just showing up either... He is expected.

If you want to keep peace within the family, you will have to let the wife have her brother over, BUT you don't have to accept that visit for months on end. Tell him your glad to see him, that his sister and him should have a nice visit... give him a couple of weeks (which is a long stay), but let him know right off, that it's JUST for a couple of weeks max. Don't sit a stew over it in private, then explode later. If he is down on his luck, insist he look for work and an apartment ASAP. You don't have to adopt him and take care of him to be a good brother in law, that's called enabling.

deejeff0442

Well happy days.lol. he isnt coming for a while well a few weeks and then only for a few weeks which i am cool with.a few weeks compared to a few months is a visit to a stay.i have no problem with a few weeks. All our family is up north. So finally all are in the same boat. Gives me time to finish the house and it will work out .

flower

Well happy days.lol. he isnt coming for a while well a few weeks and then only for a few weeks which i am cool with.a few weeks compared to a few months is a visit to a stay.i have no problem with a few weeks. All our family is up north. So finally all are in the same boat. Gives me time to finish the house and it will work out .
Happy news, and you didn't have to be the bad guy! Now, where are those pictures?

deejeff0442

Pics soon half done with the walk in shower just picked up the tile yesterday. Need to get the kitchen backsplash tile tomorrow. Just sooooooo tired

flower

Pics soon half done with the walk in shower just picked up the tile yesterday. Need to get the kitchen backsplash tile tomorrow. Just sooooooo tired
You work so hard, but if you don't take "as you go" pictures, you will regret it later. The finished work completed shows how awesome your work looks when finished, but says nothing about the hard work and transformation as you did it.

As an artist, I have done many projects...seeing the pictures "as you go" and how it developed are keepers for years to come. It only takes a second to snap off a few pictures, you don't have to post them right away, get some rest first...but get those pictures, maybe before you begin each day, after all, the project looks exactly as it did when you stopped the day before. That way you won't be too tired to take them later.

deejeff0442

I have been doing this stuff for almost 30 yrs. Pictures do t do it for me anymore. Same as with the firestation stuff. I know what i have seen and done. I will get more pics when stuff is finished. Construction just dont thrill me much anymore

flower

I have been doing this stuff for almost 30 yrs. Pictures do t do it for me anymore. Same as with the firestation stuff. I know what i have seen and done. I will get more pics when stuff is finished. Construction just dont thrill me much anymore
LOL...I guess that's makes sense. If I made my living as an artist, I would feel the same way. Keep in mind, the rest of us mere mortals are awed by the talent of folks like yourself, and we really love to see the projects unfold.

deejeff0442

I will try to put up more pics but last time i had to resize it and it was a big pain. This site keeps changing stuff and should leave what works alone