100g Volitan/Rhinopias tank build.

E

eric b 125

is the cannon 40D a DSLR? because your pics are super clear. i just got a new camera. not sure what it is exactly, since it was given to me. its got a touchscreen on the back of it. hopefully i'll get some nice clear pics like yours. congrats on the tank, it looks like a great build, with an awesome stock list. i'll be along for the ride, for sure

cranberry

Does someone wanna come figure out the Reefkeeper for me? I've looked in the box and decided it doesn't look like very much fun.

cranberry

I love gadgets. But I hate instructions and never read them. I'm not sure I can get away without reading this one. Can you believe I was one of the pre-orders. Ya..... I'm dragging my feet.

cranberry

We needed to throw up a QT tank really fast. The stand that came with the JBJ 28g HQI did not have all of it's predrilled holes. The drill wasn't charged. We improvised for the moment and removed the 100g and set up this one temporarily in it's place. Now we have to the 28g off of there while full and put it on it's rightful stand. The sucker was heavy when empty!

I think we are going to spin the large stand around so we don't have to pick it up over that lip. We bought the moving disk things to either move the big stand to the little one with the tank on it or move the tank to the little stand and slide it back to it's "home". The bigger stand may be more stable to move because of it's larger footprint.
My 4 scorpion fish will not be happy either way. I can't wait to be done with all of these QT tanks.

aquaguy24

awesome tank...let me know how u like the reefkeeper elite..i am lookin to purchasing a controller for my 90g..

small triggers

put the new stand right beside it,,, check the height difference and if its only an inch or 2 use those round mover things under it then slide the nano to the new stand and carefully remove the round mover things from underneath after its put in place? easy rightt??? (thats what i did with my 12g though i did drop a rock on one of my clown gobys smooshing him
)