12+ inch worm!!

mastertech

i caught one!
i have a little 3 inch ribbon worm and i dont know what to do with it! bang, cran what should i do! this is exciting!

t316

That is one wild looking worm. Can you put him in your sump or somewhere until you can figure out what to do?

t316

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3240733
Or somewhere...lol...I would not want to take a chance of that getting back into my tank
+1...but this is not very common, so I would try to keep it alive. Maybe bag it and throw it in the sump for tonight.

cranberry

Yours specifically is a Notospermus tricuspidatus. They are predators, but not of fish. It's up to you really, want you want to do with it. It will eat worms and fauna in your sandbed.... that stuff is important me so I woudn't keep him in my main display. I WOULD keep him in a species tank, and there is one available over here if you so decide to get rid of him.... and ship him my direction :)

mastertech

thanks cran. how do they reproduce. this one is a WHOLE lot smaller that the one i found months ago. do i have alot or did it shrink from the lack of food? do you really want him?
we should act fast if you do. pm me.

smoothie

May be the same one just not stretched out earning it's "ribbon" name.
Would be a great fuge inhabitant