125 Gallon 4 month birthday

gregm779

What do you guys think? It's a mixed reef; LPS, SPS, Softies, and all kinds of fish. I took about all of these pictures today so excuse the camera I used. Here's the full tank.

gregm779

Thanks, it's a 125 gallon drilled with a Sealife Systems sump made for a 200g. I have a seperate 10g refugium for macroalgae, a nautilus TE protein skimmer. For lighting it's a coralife fixture that has 3 150w HQI MHs, 4 96w PC Actinics and 4 1w moonbeams. I also run a 25w UV Sterilizer.
It's almost done but there are still some more pieces I am working on, Acan Lords, Purple People Eaters, some more yumas, etc..

leboeuf

i have never seen a triggger in a reef???? is that working out OK??? I would love to add one, but fear the picking they do. Great tank!

gregm779

bigarn, I dose Miracle Grow J/K
LeBoeuf, he is my latest addition so I can't tell you how he is yet. I love triggers, especially Clown and Huma Humas. The Niger or Blue Jaw Trigger are the only 2 that I would even try in a reef, they are much more docile. He will eat my snails but other than that should be fine. I already have a dragon wrasse in there who likes to snack on snails so it really doesn't matter, I just add like 10 more snails every month. He's really cool and different than the other fish. I like to have diversity and I have everything from a flounder to a lineatus wrasse.