125 Predator Build

prime311

Careful with those urchins. They get basketball size eventually which can make tank maintenance uh interesting.

A

arlene1995

Yeah, not to mention they're poisonous... I remember seeing them in the Keys nearly 2ft. across. Hopefully, I'll have a bigger tank by the time it gets to that size...

A

arlene1995

Thanks!!! Yeah, no kidding! It seems as though each time I walk in to check on the tank, he's reached a new level of randomness. LOL

A

arlene1995

Took some pics last night before feeding since the fish were all out... Only a few pics came out so... Enjoy!!!! Feel free to comment...

Good size comparison of the Pinfish and the Tang

Pic of the Pinfish alone

SFE

Shot of the Toad looking relatively
normal LOL

Sailfin Tang batting/scaring the SFE back into its rocks...

A

arlene1995

Brief update here: The Pinfish contracted Pop-Eye earlier this week but as of this morning, the swelling on the eye has gone down greatly and there is only a small bubble at the top of his eye. Other than that, all the other fish are doing fine. The only thing is that the Fimby is coming out of a hunger strike... And non-fish-related: I'll be completely redoing the rock structure next weekend provided no other fish are ill or anything. This is due to the fact that I believe the Fimby's hungry strike is due to the current structure where he has limited hiding. I'll post some pics a little later today!

A

arlene1995

Was kinda unable to get any good pics... But I thought this one was kinda outta the ordinary though... Enjoy!

chevster

looks really good,especially that toadfish, that thing is huge and freaky!
but anyways, it was the urchin, i bought an urchin a year ago and nvr since, i returned him to the LFS, he pooped so much! it was like a thin layer of poop over the sand! lol...

A

arlene1995

Thanks!!!!
Oh yeah, I hear ya on that. I have a Tuxedo in my reef and when it finds a rock with algae on it, an avalanche of poo follows... LOL

A

arlene1995

Thought I'd post a quick update here:
Thurs. night, I found my Toadfish dead :(... I checked all water params and all fine. The ammonia spike was just clearing out since his death. The only thing I can think of would maybe be that I dosed Formalin in the tank to make sure I got rid of any parasites and such because my Puffer will be going back in in early June... I'll prolly post pics tomorrow if the tank looks good enough!