#1DawgsFan's 12 Gallon Nano Cube

#1dawgsfan

Hooray!! I just got through purchasing a 20" Sunpod I tried for awhile to find the 16.5" version but they are few and far between. Besides listen to the deal I got, 1-brand new 20" Current Sunpod, 2-10K, 1-14K bulbs. All this for $120.00 Shipped. Super great guy, that works for a non-profit coral thing in the Keys.
Clean Up Crew Suggestions?????????????

subielover

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing how that works for you as I have been thinking about if the 150 would be overkill on my 14. Let us know how it works out. What are you planning on keeping?

#1dawgsfan

Update:
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but that's really only because not much has changed....YET! Here's a couple of Pics just to wet your appetites..
My wife's not really diggin the size of the 20" Sunpod but it doesn't bother me, by the way guys this is the 70W version not the 150W. The guy I bought it off of said he was going to send 2 xtra bulbs, well he sent 7 Extra Bulbs, so I am more than happy. I'm currently running a 14K, and it's still a little blue for my taste but I figure I'll let it burn in a little while before I try a diffrent temp.

This week it's time for the clean up crew as I have started to notice the brown diatom break out, and some lite green coraline starting to come in nicely on a few pieces.
Any suggestions on a CUC?

appaloosa1

I love the aquascape. You know that with the MH, you are going to want more than just softies, right? It's impossible to turn back.
If you are in NE Atlanta, you could come to some of Atlanta-SMAS meetings. We usually meet on the east side of Atlanta, I think this month many be in Athens. www.atlanta-smas.org
It's a smaller club that ARC, but I like the people and best of all it's free.
I'm guessing you are one of the people who drive me out of my hometown on game days :p Nothing I hate more than a gameday.

#1dawgsfan

Update:
Ok so I picked up a few snails today 3- Nassarius and 3- Astrea's.
Oh Yeah and I also snagged these... If anyone can ID them let me know...