2008 Photo Contest Instructions

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2852447
what does it say when you try?
When I first tried, I resized my image to the small size they recommended, but it said "image too small". So I made it 4x as large, and it worked then.
Just says image was uploaded succesful and the goes to the nxt page, but no image...

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
All the categories are opened for uploading into group 5, so I can't imagine what the trouble is. The files should be in jpg.
Let me know if the problem persists, please.
Grayce
Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2852460
Just says image was uploaded succesful and the goes to the nxt page, but no image...

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
The winners have all been notified and the winners have been posted in each category. Congratulations to all the winners, and a hearty thank you to all who submitted photos. Each of the winning photos are well deserved. Great job everyone!
All the winners will be receiving $20.00 store credit and will be entered into a drawing for a $250.00 shopping spree at Saltwaterfish.com.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
Due to some technical challenges there was a delay on voting on contest #4. It is now completely functional. I'm sorry for the delay! Voting will end December 5, 2008
Grayce

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
Due to some technical challenges there was a delay on voting on contest #4. It is now completely functional. I'm sorry for the delay! Voting will end December 5, 2008
Grayce

hefner413

Hey Admin. We are still unable to upload to Group 6 and voting isn't open yet for Group 5. Both were suppose to open Nov 28th?

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
As it turned out, I was off on Friday so I was unable to enable voting then, but it is active now, folks. Cast your votes for your favorites.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we are back in the office after a Thanksgiving weekend, uploading has been enabled. We're eager to see what you've all got to add to this one. Don't forget all the category winners will be added to a drawing for a shopping spree at saltwaterfish.com, a $250 value!

sula

Do I understand correctly that unlike the first instructions which required a certain size, your software can now re-size any picture? Or is that not correct?

alix2.0

this has probably been asked, but is there a way we can submit pics for closed contests? (those with no entries) like after all the contests are over or something? thanks, alix.