2008 Photo Contest Instructions

S

swfphotoadmin

Again, thank you all for the wonderful images. If one of your pictures has won a contest, I will issue credit once I know your customer account information. In order to receive credit you must have an account.
If you have not yet, ever placed an order, you still need to create an account. I can issue credits to those who have prior orders. For new customers, once you set up an account I will put a note in your account that you have credits due. When you place an order you will be refunded for the credits, on amounts over the minimum purchase requirement, which is currently $39.99. Credits may not be used towards shipping charges.
Please email me at gdillon@saltwaterfish.com with the information, such as the email address you have registered a customer account with.
Also if I have not heard back from you I will credit the photos with your user name. I have contacted all winners, to my knowledge, and requested information. I've only heard back from a few.
Thanks for your cooperation folks!

shrimpi

Originally Posted by SWFphotoadmin
http:///forum/post/2934137
Congratulations to saltwaterfish.com user Shrimpi! Shrimpi's name was picked in a random drawing from all of our participants in the 2008 photo contest.
Shrimpi, enjoy your $250.00 shopping spree at saltwaterfish.com.
Thank you all for your participation.

I just realized I won! yay! I think everyone deserves a shopping spree for all of your participation in making the site what it is.
Jess