200ish gallon tank diary

runn3rb3an

The den is being renovated so this is sort of a "temporary" spot for the tank. Its the only place that we could find that looked decent and didn't require us rearranging the house.
Also have to go back to the lfs today. The bulkheads I bought are not going to work

runn3rb3an

man you guys are boringg haha. I already have a pretty solid idea of what I want to add but for the sake of conversation any reefsafe stocklist or coral suggestions?

runn3rb3an

hm thinking about keeping the lunare wrasse in the new tank. He has never given me problems but I dont want it being too violent. what do you think?

btldreef

How old is he? They get more and more violent as they get older, but there is always an exception to the rule. My mystery wrasse is a completely sissy.

runn3rb3an

like 2 to 3 years old. He's about 4 inches. I posted them for free on lira and some lady wanted them but wanted me to meet her so i wasn't going to do that.
I guess ill put in the yashia, cardinal and royal gramma and see how it goes.

runn3rb3an

phewww. It took all night but I finnally finished putting the majority of the rock and corals in and its looking good

stocklist as of now is:
falco hawk fish x1
yashia goby x1
pj cardinal x1
royal gramma x1
I will probably never see the gramma or yashia however

Pics tmrw!

E

eric b 125

what are the dimentions of that tank? it looks narrow from the pics

runn3rb3an

Ok so I finally got some pictures. Sorry for the bad quality no matter what time of day theres almost always going to be a glare but I'll get some more under just leds later.
What I did was try to make two Islands. Mostly because I really hate tanks with just a "wall of rocks" and secondly because I don't have enough rock haha. Im not sold on the final positioning of rock still and I also have about two buckets of rock I just killed and will need to cure

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by runn3rb3an http:///forum/thread/383707/200ish-gallon-tank-diary/20#post_3359981
Ok so I finally got some pictures. Sorry for the bad quality no matter what time of day theres almost always going to be a glare but I'll get some more under just leds later.
What I did was try to make two Islands. Mostly because I really hate tanks with just a "wall of rocks" and secondly because I don't have enough rock haha. Im not sold on the final positioning of rock still and I also have about two buckets of rock I just killed and will need to cure
Where?????...I don't see any pictures