210 Reef Tank Pictures 03.08.07

efishnsea

Originally Posted by wbsurfer101
Will someone explain to the the type of coral second down. IN his second poast of pictures. BUt they are amazeing. Brain coral of some sort?
Thanks.I'm not really sure which one you are talking about :notsure: ???The coral 2nd down in the 2nd post of pics is a neon green leather
!!!

pete43

Holy FREAKIN CRAP!

Anyone want all my stuff?I'm leaving the hobby.Maybe I'll assemble model airplanes or something instead

efishnsea

Wow..... thanks everyone for all of the compliments and feedback. That is what makes this forum so unique.. Again, THANKS and good luck with your own saltwater endeavors.
efish :happyfish nsea

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Kevin34
AMAZING
I need to know how you constructed that giant cave in the middle of the tank.
Thanks, it is a 70lb 3'X2'X4" piece that came from an old salt here in Jupiter which came from the Jupiter ledge back in the 70's when it was legal to take. It is just resting on rocks on either side.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by Isistius
james-
i'm coming to steal all of your rics and zoos
jeff
btw- you better let me know when you're ready to frag some more
Actually I finally organized my frag tank what are you interested in

drew2005

Now thats what im talking about. This is what i need room for in my house.
Nice tank!! Awesome pics.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by goingpoor

i think thats the prettiest tank ive ever seen awsome,your making me more excited to set up my 240 and i have to wait for my hard wood floors to be done,but they start monday so next week have no choice have to tare down my 110 for them to do the floors its going to be such a mess.
OMG I'm feeling your pain ....I will be fun though
..What are you going to do with the corals in the mean time :notsure:

efishnsea

Originally Posted by 20galFOWLR
you're gonna run outta room, and you really like ricordias haha, good lookin tank, how are your sps' doin?
Thanks....They are doing really good actually, sucking up a lot of Ca.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by pete43
Holy FREAKIN CRAP!

Anyone want all my stuff?I'm leaving the hobby.Maybe I'll assemble model airplanes or something instead
Ohh come on
thats too funny

jayc

I'm speachless!!!!! Beautiful tank, efishnsea!! What all fish do you have in there?
-Josh

iowafish

Hey efishnsea... mind if I ask what your equipment list is?
Just getting back into the hobby again after a 12-or-so year hiatus after my first go at salt was a major crash and burn. :mad: [that's a story for another thread...]
Needless to say, I'd like to do it 'right' next time -- clearly, you've got a whole lot of 'rightness' going on with your set up. I'm amazed its only a little over 2 years old. ...appears more mature than that.
Awesome tank; thanks for the pix.

KH

efishnsea

Originally Posted by JayC
I'm speachless!!!!! Beautiful tank, efishnsea!! What all fish do you have in there?
-Josh
Thats funny you ask because I have sent a few emails to swf.com about cashing in my $100 that I won for winning one of the photo contests recently
and I have not had any response :mad: .
I used the contact link on the web site and was just wondering how I shoud go about it :thinking: ???? I remember reading that I was good until it was used?????
I was hoping to add a Blond Naso and a couple of gobies as I only have 5 fish in the tank at the moment. They include a Clarki Clown, Yellow Tang, Corris Wrasse(sp), Flame Angel and a Black Cap Basslet along with 150 Blue Leggie Hermits and 75 Turbo Snails.
Thanks for the compliment

efish :happyfish nsea

efishnsea

Originally Posted by LazyPinoy
ok i got a question.
what do u do??
and how do u do it?!

Class of 93' Texas A&M Construction Science, I am currently in the process of getting my general contractor's license and work as a project manager for a builder her in Jupiter
,,,. Besides that I spend most of my free time with my gf
and the ocean