210 Reef Tank Pictures 03.08.07

C

cskendrick

wow, i want to know how many pound of live rock do you have!!!

jayc

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Thats funny you ask because I have sent a few emails to swf.com about cashing in my $100 that I won for winning one of the photo contests recently
and I have not had any response :mad: .
I used the contact link on the web site and was just wondering how I shoud go about it :thinking: ???? I remember reading that I was good until it was used?????
I was hoping to add a Blond Naso and a couple of gobies as I only have 5 fish in the tank at the moment. They include a Clarki Clown, Yellow Tang, Corris Wrasse(sp), Flame Angel and a Black Cap Basslet along with 150 Blue Leggie Hermits and 75 Turbo Snails.
Thanks for the compliment

efish :happyfish nsea
Well that stinks hopefully they'll reply back to you.
-Josh

efishnsea

Originally Posted by JayC
-Josh
SWF.COM must be closed :help: . I cannot seem to get a response :mad: .

anthonyjc

how did you do that overhang over the clams, just one huge rock? Also I want frags, what are you interested in trading for?

efishnsea

Originally Posted by anthonyjc
how did you do that overhang over the clams, just one huge rock? Also I want frags, what are you interested in trading for?
BTW I answered a Q about the shelf in this thread
, what do you have to trade ***) ????

tacoma38

Thats the best tank i have ever seen,You are now the tank god!!I am setting up a 180 and i just dream of getting it to look half that good. think you have out done everthing i have seen on here.WAy to go dude or babe whatever you are.!!!!!!!

efishnsea

Originally Posted by JayC
-Josh

yEA i GOT AN E-MAIL TODAY!!!!
:jumping:
:joy:

dual45s

You know, up until I saw these pictures I was dead-set on never having a tank with coral in it...so thanks for that.

ricks280

i think you should donate that tank to australia! well? ill make it easier for you, just drop it at my house and ill take it from there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hilarious great work
(rick)

m0nk

Wow. Ok, wow doesn't cover it, but wow! Anytime you want to frag some of those rics let me know.

S

spike_501

ok i just have three random questions about your tank....where do you live? have you got a house alarm? do you have a big dog? if so is he occupied with a squeekey chicken leg or something? haha! well i can honestly say after seeing them pics i said to myself this is a tank that has been running a few good years but was amazed when you said it was only 20 or so months! also i never thought id say this but them ricordeas seem to be a pest in your tank and preading like a weed oh god what a stressful problem to have eh??? wel folks this is what marine keeping is all about aint it. but i love the way you say "heres a few more pictures" yeah a few more...as if we arnt jealous enoguh already! how did you get that rock layout with the cave in the centre i would like to do that with my new tank when it comes but looks bit dodgey! carry on with the good work.

T

tiberius

Holy Cow!!! That is a lot of coral!!! That would look great on a postcard! Congrats on your success!! I suppose living here in Fla with that kind of money invested, you must have a generator in case of one of those bad boys knocking out the power. Me, I just wake up every hour and use a big cup to aerate the water.

saltn00b

the cup method is ok short term, but a great trick to beat the 'canes (besides a bunch of seminoles) is to get a drill with a paint mixing bit, and stir up the water!
i use this everytime i am making SW for changes, and i dont even wait 24 hours now for gas exchange, i wait 10 minutes.

S

spike_501

you shoudl post this on *please do not post links to site that advertise competitors of SWF>com or other BB's ots against the forum rules* theres some lovely tanks on there but i dnt think any are this nice. only downside is you have very little fish! but the coral make up for it . wow!

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by saltn00b
the cup method is ok short term, but a great trick to beat the 'canes (besides a bunch of seminoles) is to get a drill with a paint mixing bit, and stir up the water!
i use this everytime i am making SW for changes, and i dont even wait 24 hours now for gas exchange, i wait 10 minutes.
Gas Exchange??? I have been using a 35 gallon container to do water changes and I just let it sit for about 20 minutes after I add the water conditioner and make sure all the salt dissolves. I then add it to the tank with a sump pump and use the hose at the tank surface to aerate it. Then open up 2 power heads a bit to aerate the tank over night. I never heard of gas exchange. But, I do have a drill. Always like having new ideas even though I have been at this this for so long.