225G Updated Pics

Y

yoshii

Nice!
Why not peel off the zoas on the "bottom" and place them somewhere else in the tank?

meowzer

Well no one wants to let the blue wrasse clean them :( I think I killed the sand sifting star when I was putting it in :(
The yellow head sleeper goby swam into a cave....have not seen it since (which I expected) The brain looks nice though....and the zoas and the monti
OHHHH and so far the orange linckia too
Did I mention the teeny panda goby in the 29G...LOL....have not seen it since :(

poppy

WOW SUPER NICE TANK I LOVE THE YELLOW FISH THE LAY-OUT LOOKS AWSOME
HOW OLD IS YOUR TANK ? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS HOBBY ?

meowzer

Originally Posted by poppy
http:///forum/post/3292277
WOW SUPER NICE TANK I LOVE THE YELLOW FISH THE LAY-OUT LOOKS AWSOME
HOW OLD IS YOUR TANK ? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS HOBBY ?
Thank you....the tank is 2 years old this month....and I have been doing sw ...2 years this month..LOL

pirates

WoW love the tank meowzer and all the new stuff you are adding sorry i have not said something about your tank i have been gone we went to Newport Aquarium for my little girl for her birthday and just got back i have missed so much on here there is alot to read i have posted some pics of the trip to Newport in the aquarium thread keep up the hard work i came back and lost three Anthias
and my clam when in to the dark and could not get him and lost him to
but that's what i get for leaving LoL

meowzer

Sorry to hear about the losses Pirates....I saw your trip pics....I liked them...I posted a comment about the jellyfish too :)
Thanks for the compliment....
BTW...I found the yellow headed sleeper goby
...in a cave.....yayyyy

scott t

Wow Simply Beautiful Mewozer, and Love where you put the Monti.. YOu have such an AWESOME tank...

meowzer

Originally Posted by Scott T
http:///forum/post/3292320
Wow Simply Beautiful Mewozer, and Love where you put the Monti.. YOu have such an AWESOME tank...
AHAHHAHAHHA...thanks....now I am second guessign where I put the monti....thinking I should have put it like it was coming off the back glass....almost laying down......

meowzer

Thanks Socal....too bad the feather duster got picked off and tossed away LOL....I'm telling you ... my sailfin and hippo are monsters

scott t

Meowzer The Monti Looks Wonderful right where it is... Looks like it is Growing out of the Rock!!!! I think you should leave it there for a while and let it get a little Growth to it them take another Pic of is.. :)

meowzer

Originally Posted by Scott T
http:///forum/post/3292328
Meowzer The Monti Looks Wonderful right where it is... Looks like it is Growing out of the Rock!!!! I think you should leave it there for a while and let it get a little Growth to it them take another Pic of is.. :)
LOL...Thanks Scott.....I am always second guessing everything.....believe me, my husband will be happy if I leave it alone HAHA...since I can barely reach anything in this tank....he does it for me....with me barking orders at him..."no..not there....to the left...no right....back some...move it up a little".....LOL...

luvmyreef

Very nice additions meowzer! That brain is very colorful! Makes me want one....Congrats on finally getting that monti! And that little fish is too cute...