24 gallon aquapod

clyde:)

sounds good. . . so no sand just an artificial plant?? p.s. sorry about all the quesions and thanks for the answers

perfectdark

My thought is the only stupid question is the one that isnt asked...
If you want you can put a couple of small pieces of LR in your tank to give any inhabitants a place to hide out in. Or even a small piece of PVC Pipe so they can hide in that. Its just to make them comfortable.

ok sounds good
one more question how long are the fish supposed to stay in there before they go in the real thing??

perfectdark

Originally Posted by clyde:)
ok sounds good
one more question how long are the fish supposed to stay in there before they go in the real thing??
3 weeks is typical...

codyjp

they are made of glass not acrylic so shouldn't be to bad. I only have 1 small scratch on mine, I don't know where it came from.

and if i was gonna get like a 2 gallon pico along with the 24 aquapod what brand of pico and where should i look(send me a private message if you need)and what should the lighting schedule be for the 24 gallon aquapod???one more thing WHATS A TOP OFF????on a pico????

oceansidefish

wow he's mad no one responds to him while enjoying the holidays....People have family's man. Even my fish get sidelined for the fam for the day

you shut up you washed up fish
you havent even been on this site for a MONTH!!!!!!! you probably dont even have fish,and if you do they're probably freshwater!!!!

nigerbang

I just had to chime in on tge rudeness. Because ppl are not bending to your demands on a holiday you pop off with attitude? I (I am sure I am not alone on this)think you need to grow up and act a tad more polite! Maybe then you will get more help.

clyde:(

Originally Posted by alix2.0
wow chill out dude its freakin thanksgiving.

you shut up you fricking idiot!!!!!!!you look like a fricking mime!!!!!!!

clyde:(

Originally Posted by NigerBang
I just had to chime in on tge rudeness. Because ppl are not bending to your demands on a holiday you pop off with attitude? I (I am sure I am not alone on this)think you need to grow up and act a tad more polite! Maybe then you will get more help.
wawawawaw who tripped your midget you frickin idiot!!!!!
your the one that needs to calm down your making a big deal outta nothin!!!so once you get outta jail dont chase me down go after someone else!!!!!! midget eater!!