2700 gallon aquarium pics

treybom

Originally Posted by jr2857
same here i'm twelve

cool and u live in naperville... i live in lake zurich ( by palatine, schaumburg...)

connor

i agree blue face angels are awesome! i had one then we moved so i had to give it back to the lfs
he was my second favorite my first was my powder blue tang you should get one of those too

treybom

Originally Posted by requiem
do u need something
ya i just had a bunch of ?'s
1. do u have a current fishlist?
2. are you getting those regal angels like u said b4?
3. what are the dimensions of the tank?
4. do u ever swim/snorkel/scuba in the tank for fun or to fix something?

jr2857

and how do u heat your aquarium? do you keep the room temp at 75 or use a heater? which is cheaper?

treybom

Originally Posted by jr2857
and how do u heat your aquarium? do you keep the room temp at 75 or use a heater? which is cheaper?
that would have to be one big heater.. lol

requiem

I'll try to make up a current fish stock list latter some of the fish had gotten eaten by the remora I kinda figured this would happen. but most every thing is still there
I am still trying to get in some fish for the aquarium such as regal, Emperor angel ( I have an 9" in QT right now), 5 more squar anthias, 10 cardinal fish, 10 more green chromis, and 2-3 moorish idols some day. I am also trying to get some sohal tangs that are over 8" each. (Any one have some they want to get rid of.)
I am still thinking on getting a black tip reef shark but
When the aquarium if fully stocked there will be some 100 fish in there right now there are only 51 fish in there now
The aquarium is 14'X5.5-5.9' (the window goes out some on the aquarium)X4.9' it hold close to 2700 sometime a little over or some times a little under.
I have been in the aquarium before when the aquarium was first built I had to fix a fue things like adding some more sand and adding some more rock or fixing a piece of kydex
but I have not been in the aquarium in over 3 months.

requiem

she did eat one of the yellow tangs during feeding time
I do a 25% on the tank every 4 weeks and I do small 50-100 gallon water changes every 1-2 weeks when I back flush my sand filter