2700 gallon aquarium pics

celacanthr

jr2857- Did you photoshop that avatar pic? The shark in it is in the exact same position as the shark on requim's avatar.

jr2857

it has a different background i found it on google search for black tip reef shark and it's like on the 6th page

oneradtek

sweet tank....im thinkin maybe of making my own later on in life....10 years or so...idk...could be fun haha or disasterous

dennycrane

A fine tank! All that studying, I see, has paid off. I am thinking of doing something in a house me and the missus are planning on building. In an earlier post you said you would post some plans on your tank. I would really love to see those and if possible, where you get your supplies for your tank. Really, it is amazing. Plagerism is the best form of flattery, isn't it?

merredeth

Originally Posted by DennyCrane
Plagerism is the best form of flattery, isn't it?

Immitation is the best form of flattery.

I want something this breathtaking, but in all honesty my husband would kill me if I decided on this kind of remodel. With a 20,000 gallon pool (a.k.a as hole) in the backyard, I don't know how in the world I would ever convince him we needed 2700 gallons in the house in addition to his hottub.
I better keep with the tanks that I have and just go to daily confession for my envy problem.

Denise M.

treybom

Originally Posted by Loodachris
Not to sound like a moron, but...where are the pix i dont see anything or links for the pix??
well the pics on the first pages all got deleted when the boards deleted but his new pics are on like 5 and 6

space_geek

Requeim, IF you DID decide to get a black tip, what all would you be able to have in your tank? It seems like a LOT of fish would be eaten. On another note, could you post pics of your filtration and lighting systems if its not to much to ask?
Adam

space_geek

O, LOL, thanks Celacanthr. I didnt think to look on page two, because I figured the pics would be gone like they are on page one. Thanks!