2700 gallon aquarium pics

jr2857

You drove all the way to florida to get the bonnethead!!! :scared: that must take at least a day. did you catch it or pick it up?

treybom

Originally Posted by testieone
I'm confused. I'm simply not seeing any of the photos everyone is ranting about?????
page 5 6 and 7

merredeth

Originally Posted by requiem
O Mir mortals only if you knew what I know.
Ways to save money and save time in the aquarium trade.
Reqiem:
How about sharing a few secrets that are cost saving. Lord knows I buy in bulk everything if cost per ounce is less expensive on products. When it comes to livestock I get better than average deals here in Iowa. But let me tell you, having saltwater tanks in Iowa is a VERY
expensive hobby.
I know if one has a storefront (bonafide commercial property, not in a garage) the prices are better with some suppliers. Is that where you are finding your savings?
Denise M.

merredeth

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
first of all where did u get the money to do this
I can't believe you had the cojones to even ask that question! What does where his money comes from have to do with the tank and the questions surrounding the tank? :mad:
Inheritance, job, marriage or whatever - it has nothing to do with how he built, stocked or maintains his breathless piece of beauty he is kind enough to share with us.
Surely you weren't raised in a jungle and learned some etiquette a long life's travels. At the very least, your maturity level is showing.
:mad:
Shame on you.
Denise M.

merredeth

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
well now i know so hahahahahahahahahahahaha its a legitamet question buddy
Well, you can be proud of acting like the village idiot asking a highly personal question.
Denise M.

R

rayboy13

Awesome Tank Requiem would be interested in speaking with you on the matter of how you obtained your sharks.

rgmason

Originally Posted by Rayboy13
Awesome Tank Requiem would be interested in speaking with you on the matter of how you obtained your sharks.
Now Really i have seen you post some of the most outrageous post today and im wondering exactly how old you are wonder if your the real deal or just playing games.

brrlong

How in the world did you get everything soooooooo CHEAP!!! i read on one of hte post something about u would tell us????? have you, i cant see bc this post is soooooo long and has so many ... more replies under.... etc.. u know?!?
I love the tank!!!!

ams153

Originally Posted by Rayboy13
Ok Requiem i will try to catch up with you tonight in the emails.
Thanks,
William
woah! you cant put the 3 bonnetheads in a 300 either!