2700 gallon aquarium pics

00nothing

Requiem all i can say is wow your tank is awesome and inspirational
I just found this thread and would love to learn more details about your build process and your methods in keeping costs down it is my hope to someday build a 12Lx6Wx4h tank first gotta purchase the house but technicalities LOL
I would love to be able to keep a few brown smoothhounds as well as a variety of other fish
again awesome tank

requiem

KrazeKajin see you are located in Toledo Ohio. I would love to talk to you. I live out side of Toledo about 50 miles. and was wondering if you would be interested in placing an wholesale fish order with me. Give me an email at alligatorkid@aol.com

cheapfish1

hey REquiem you mentioned your mysid shrimp tank ealry in the thread. I wanted to do this too i was wondering what all you put into this. If you could post pics that would be awesome or email me at xskater2k1@aol.com.
also where did you order the live mysid?

fishrule

Originally Posted by FishRule
Still by far the coolest tank I have seen in a home...

Any new tank pictures? :jumping:
Well??? Any new pictures??? ***)

jmg

Wow I just saw this thread and I must say, I am very impressed. Your tank is absolutely amazing! Excellent job on everything.

swlover

Originally Posted by KrazeKajin
how come I can't see the pics? This is the only post that I do not see pics in
Me either whats the deal??
:notsure:

mythrenody

Some pics may not show up 'cause the host my have problems or they dont exist on that host anymore. And this is like a year old too
Nice tank by the way