2700 gallon aquarium pics

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by lyngvar
I was wanting to see the tank.......where's the pics?
they are on the middle pages... the pics on the first pages were deleted when the boards were shutdown

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by requiem
A question for any one. I am looking to build a website to show off my aquariums. If any one has any experience in building website please contact me at alligatorkid@aol.com
Thanks Requiem
ur alive!!! im excited about the website! any updated pics for us now?
maybe try godaddy.com never treid it

fishgod336

hey i don't know if there is something wrong with my computer but i can't see the pics, how are u guys seeing them, where do you go?? I really want to find out some more info on building my own tank....

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
All pics before page 2 were lost, when some site maintenance was taking place.
lol.. i have to answer that question so many times

ff218

WOWOWO that is a COOL tank... thats amazing.. i hope to have a tank like this when i get older

37g joe

Every time I see this tank it gets my brain working. I am in the process of joining the U.S coast guard and I am gonna get a $5000 enlistment bonus I just have to decide if I want to put that towards a biger tank (I currently have a 37 G) or an HD TV the thing is an HD tv is alot eaiser to move.

S

sinner's girl

I say, set up a web cam, get an underwater dig cam!
great tank, lots of work...too big for me though

flpriest

Awsom tank Requiem!!
I can't wait to see more pics ***) I would love to see a build sheet and get some pointers on how to build so cheap!!

halo_frk03

Originally Posted by Sinner's Girl
I say, set up a web cam, get an underwater dig cam!
great tank, lots of work...too big for me though
ya great idea!

spectre879

I was scrolling through the archives and I found this bohemoth of a thread. Excuse me but a 2700gallon aquarium in a PRIVATE HOME!!!!!!!! Un-freakin-believable. I am speechless. Simply awsome!!!!

I do have a question. On some of the first posted pictures that still can be seen, the bonnethead is seen swimming in the tank with the remora and there is no rock, just sand. How did you place the rocks in the tank in such a formation without accualy(SP) getting into the tank??? :notsure:

vac man

I Want to see the pics. Why cant i see them? I see the posts pic 1, pic 2, etc.... Now i know how Helen Keller felt.