2700 gallon aquarium pics

reefstar22

If you want to see some really nice tanks that are massive...check out some of the private reefs from germany... they are listed on other saltwaterfish forums.
4000 gallons + in peoples homes.

bill109

Originally Posted by efishnsea
I dont know why but I cannot see any of the pictures??????
me neither !!! :mad: o man i was hoping to see some is there any chance you could send them to me if i leave you my email?
o never mind beautiful tan k must be a pain to maintain but awesome to stock
probalyy had to take down a wall to put that sucker in lol then RE do his house tht is REDICULOUS
:scared:

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by Merredeth
I never had a problem with envy... that is until I saw your latest pictures. Thanks!
And my husband thinks I've spent too much money on my tanks.

How DARE he think such nonsense.

Thank you for posting the pics. I now can prove to him that there are other people in this world that think there is no such thing as excessive waterscaping in the house.
All of my tanks and fountains in the house and I'm still wanting more water. One day he is going to drown me if I bring any more water related items in the house. I can see it now - I'll be holding my water bottle I drink out of one day and it is going to send my husband over the edge. :scared:
Beautiful pics, great tank, but you still haven't told us how you are going to clean the glass. Hire scuba divers?
Denise M.

ahhahha i am just reading page by page and i told myself to keep myself, but when i read yours,. i know i can't contain!!! very well said denise! very good!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

merredeth

Originally Posted by lpuzon
ahhahha i am just reading page by page and i told myself to keep myself, but when i read yours,. i know i can't contain!!! very well said denise! very good!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

If you knew my husband, you would know seeing a water bottle may be the end of me. I have well over 20,000 gallons of water in the pool and then all these tanks and fountains.
Thank God we live on an acreage and don't have water bills. :scared:
Denise M.

L

lpuzon

Originally Posted by Merredeth
If you knew my husband, you would know seeing a water bottle may be the end of me. I have well over 20,000 gallons of water in the pool and then all these tanks and fountains.
Thank God we live on an acreage and don't have water bills. :scared:
Denise M.

ahahaha yeah, good for you! :cheer:

do you have pix of your tanks anywhere on the threads?

highcottn1

I CAN SEE THEM NOW YAY!!!!! :happyfish
THAT IS THE BIGGEST TANK I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE IN A HOUSE :scared: :scared:
i have a 50 gallon to u thats like a drop of water

merredeth

Originally Posted by lpuzon
ahahaha yeah, good for you! :cheer:

do you have pix of your tanks anywhere on the threads?
Nahh... I don't. I never think to take pics of the tank since the insurance wouldn't cover them anyway.
Over the summer I planned on doing it after wanting one critiqued by the members but the grandkids or my own kids managed to let the digital camera go for a swim - needless to say it wasn't waterproof. I just got a recommendation on a good camera and will be checking it out.
I did take a picture of my sea apple doing a balancing act once and unloaded it, so I know it is on the computer someplace. I needed to fill up the end of a roll of film and took a picture of the sea apple.
Denise M.

hatessushi

It would be cheaper to build the tank (only the tank, plumbing, main sand filter and nothing else) then is was to build a swimming pool. A fairly small pool would be about 10,000 gallons, with a bigger pump. The materials like pouring the cement, piping and surfacing would cost more then building a 2700 or 3000 gallon tank in my adjacent room to my living room or entertainment room.
Also to place the sand and rock you can just climb in. 1 inch acrylic is very very strong.
This is a beautiful tank. I plan on having a large one build in about 5 years along with the house. I can't wait. I am rough pricing some of it now.