2700 gallon aquarium pics

requiem

Pics of the aquarium. The sand filter runing, aquarium with water, skimmer, small skimmer, the top of the aquarium. aquarium pumps and skimmer pumps.

redrider

that is nice man......how long has it been cycling for? would love to see pics when u have rock and fish in there!

irishsalt

Very freaking nice dude....
I've met Buisness clients in Miami with Beach House's that had Tanks of your stature and often Larger. I'm not sure of the Specific LEgalities but most of these dudes where *Plumbing* their Water straight outta the ocean.
If you don't mind me asking, are you doing the same as I would be if I had a Marine tank of said size setup on my SouthBeach House?
Assuming you aren't taking water outta the ocean, What Brand of Synthetic Salt are you using and how much are you paying?
TIA
BTW>...My father use to have a 450g. Custom Black reef/Shark Tank when we where kids, but he got sick of paying for the salt....lol.

fishmamma

Here comes another.............................................................WOW!!
Very cool. Love the lights out pic it is kind of eery (sp?) even without the sharks in it.

farmboy

Hey Requiem,
You could get the cello music from "Jaws" and just crank it up when company comes!!
That would be really cool!!

bret61081

any new pics or updates for us! I keep checking back hoping to see some new progress! keep us up to date...Thanks!