2700 gallon aquarium pics

jcwarlock

Its only me again! Is your tank enclosed strictly in wood or are there concrete walls behind any of it? What are the dims of your tank? I am just curious of how much water would end up in my tank and what the monthly costs would be for salt and so forth. I am trying to stay around 1500 gallons if possible, as to control some of the monthly expense.

dougai

wow you are by far the most hated poster on this board...
jk
congrats on the huge ass tank
cant wait to see the pics...
i gotta have a goal for something in life, this might be it

S

sinner's girl

I don't see any pics on the first page? :notsure: NM, no one else can either.

superhero

Originally Posted by Sinner's Girl
I don't see any pics on the first page? :notsure: NM, no one else can either.
its because he posted those pics before they updated the boards and they lost all of the old pics from before the update

requiem

O soon my eager friend the rocks and the sharks will be in there in the next week or so. I wanted the bonnethead to get adjusted first with out running into any thing.
Requiem

czone13

i think i read u were going to add some LR in a corner of the tank or something like that i think u shouldnt put that much maybe some huge chunks here and there for the bottom dwelling sharks to spend some time on but otherwise i wouldnt put that much in UNLESS u are putting in like mmmm idk some lookdowns some tangs maybe or some angles are u gonna do that or JUST SHARKS?? hit me back idk but i cant wait to see ur tank when its fish and decor' is in lol good luck
-cMaPeS-