2700 gallon aquarium pics

viet-tin

Hey requiem Its very nice seeing your tank as it is very breath taking. I am planning on building something very simular to this so I have many questions for you on the build. I really look foward to talking with you about this project as i am very excited to get this started.

krazekajin

Hey Requiem,
I can't believe that after all of this time I find out that you are a member of our reef club in Toledo. Your tank is awesome, and I hope that you do an open house for Trac so that we can see it in person. I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.
KrazeKajin aka Brandon

mike22cha

Don't pics only last so long before they aren't shown anymore? Most old threads first couple pages won't let you see pics.

hefner413

I looked - pics seem to all still be up. Not a ton are here - most of posts are just everybody drooling over the idea of this monster. Best pics are on pages 6 and 7.

mike22cha

At least 10k$ I think. I mean if a small shark pond cost 2k$ (300g) Then I'm sure it is at least 10k$, plus maintaing that tank would be a lot of work. Read sharks and rays by Scott W. Michael, read all you can online, and I would first try a smaller shark before taking the plunge.

hefner413

Earlier in post - he caught the shark in Fl I think. He said it left most fish alone - had a couple fish, but was during feeding time.

animalman

I don't know if you will get this but I just wanted to say that you did a great job on that tank and I love that it looks into the basement and that you can just go down there and watch it.