29 Gallons of sexy

fishboy091

im 14 and turn 15 in march. im takin drivers ed this summer and when i get my liscense and stuff im gettin a toyota tacoma.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by rara12
Oh im so hyped up now. I just got my first car!!!
Its not much. a two door echo but my brother gave me spinners to put on it and pink fuzzy dice! I cant wait till friday!
spinners are sooooooo 2004

blazehok68

Originally Posted by fishboy091
im 14 and turn 15 in march. im takin drivers ed this summer and when i get my liscense and stuff im gettin a toyota tacoma.
ive got a tacoma....i love it more than my fiance!

fishieness

Originally Posted by BLAZEHOK68
ive got a tacoma....i love it more than my fiance!
oooo, i doubt shell be your fiance for long with an attitude like that

bailey52

Im not gonna preach to anyone.. noone listens anyway you need to make your own mistakes.. but take it from me I was in your spot... lets just say... Im 23 and I have a Brand new ford f-350.. and I cant drive it.... dont drink and drive..... live and learn

jacknjill

oh dont worry, i was actually a very good driver in in-car, my teacher was impressed. ive driven my dads truck around the lake at my grandmas house in the mountains in the middle of nowhere before. that was pretty fun, but i prefer to drive around on my four wheeler. the trick is to get your high speed cravings (lol) out on a four wheeler, not on the road. find a nice field let it rip!

crazyzeus1

Not to be all "preachy" or anything, but just two weeks ago, four young teens (ages 13-15..nobody had licenses) were out at 3:00am & the 14yo driver lost control of the two passenger truck they were all in. The truck burned, the driver died, last week another one of the passengers died, and the other two got minor injuries. Driving IS dangerous & a car is a LETHAL weapon. Patience is such a hard thing, I know, but it just could save your life. Imagine if you were in that truck, and you had to live with the legacy your ENTIRE LIFE that because you were foolish for one night, two of your friends died. Just think about it...

rara12

Yay i passed my drivers test today and now have my permit. im now driving legally, with me dad in the shotgun.

mythrenody

Originally Posted by rara12
Oh im so hyped up now. I just got my first car!!!
Its not much. a two door echo but my brother gave me spinners to put on it and pink fuzzy dice! I cant wait till friday!
Spinning hubcaps?
I'm getting a MK4 Golf!!!

farmboy

Has anyone bought there first car themselves?
Mine was a 77 Monte Carlo w/305 small block. Yeah.

farmboy

Half counts in my book. My buddy in high school had his first car given to him. It was a 66 ragtop stang. BUT he had to give it back after he graduated.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Has anyone bought there first car themselves?
Mine was a 77 Monte Carlo w/305 small block. Yeah.
I BOUGHT MY FIRSTS CAR ON MY OWN...AND EVERY CAR AFTER THAT.....INCLUDING MY INSURANCE AND EVERYTHING