29g pictures...

mxkris

Yeah sure!! It's a little dark in the pics but the flash wouldn't go off with the tank so bright! Don't mind the floating frags, I got a BUNCH of new zoas today!!!

I'm too lazy to take it off!

I was in there taking these pictures and couldn't pass this up.. Talk about a hitchhiker! Just a little snail on snail action!

mxkris

Okay okay! Give me a day though.. I just put them in the tank and most are closed up. They're all zoas too, I'm stoked. Always liked the crazy amount of color options zoas come in! I'll get pics tomorrow when they are open! For a teaser I'll let ya know what I got!
Dragon Eyes
Yellow Eagle Eyes
Lord of the Rings
Purple Death
Tub's Blues
and the guy threw in 3 freebies! (Local Reffer) They're still closed so I haven't seen them!! I'll need ID help so stay tuned!

mxkris

Okay here ya goo!! Don't mind the brown looking sand. I just switched to sand from crushed coral and had a big light upgrade so I'm turning a little brown. Anyone have advice for getting rid of it? Any good sand cleaning critters maybe?
Pictures are a little blurry and they're not opened all the way yet so I apologize in advance!
Coco's Pink

Yellow Eagle Eyes

Purple Death

Need ID for these!

Dragon Eyes

Lord of the Rings (Yet to open all the way)

Tub's Blue

ID needed as well....

Also need ID. Maybe Radioactive Dragon Eyes?

That's alll folks!

nissan577

they are radioactive dragon eyes!!!!

for the diatom buy cerith snails! they will eat it within days.
everything looks amazing!!!!