3 ft catshark, free to good home !

turbo21

do you still have this shark?, i live in pittsburgh, and have a 240 he would love to swim in, tankmates would be vlamingi tang, kole tang, three yellow tangs, hippo tang, and a french angel.
let me know
bob
s-typer@fhotmail.com
give me a call 412-722-7611

stingrayman

Hi Bob,
I have to see what kolody117 is going to do. although Pgh is way closer.
That`s only 45 min. to 1 hr away Total trip. I`ll let you know.
Rob

turbo21

rob,
just to let you know, i have read this entire thread, and have seen a bunch of people back out, i will guarantee you i will take him, i was looking to purchase a port jackson for our tank, but i now know the history of this fish seeing as though you watched him being born. can't say that about any fish at the store, or custom ordered
let me know, me and my wife are chomping at the bit

bob

kolody117

Hey turbo;
I just shot rob an e mail about this thread.. If you want to just in front of me it is cool with me.. I def will take the shark if you dont want him... PGH is way closer than me. Rob and i will have to drive 5 hours total each to make this swap. talk to each other and let me know.
Kolody

stingrayman

SORRY, it looks like turbo21 really wants him and has a great home for him.
also he`s close and I don`t have to drive anywhere.Although things won`t be final `til this weekend. thanks for the interest.
(I just read the entire thread, and it IS like a soap opera !)

stingrayman

turbo21 is the lucky owner of the 3 ft catshark !
Thanks goes to everyone and good luck turbo21 !
This thread is officially done.

turbo21

just wanted to give an update, he is now living comfortably in his new tank, started eating on sunday and doing great, my 3 year old daughter loves him and wants to dothing but sit in front of the tank and stare at him

last night we did some rearranging of the rock, ziptieing everything together so nothing can get knocked over and hurt him.... iw ill try to get some pics oup when i can
thanks to rob and his family for this wonderfull shark, he will make us as happy as he made you.
bob

switches

Hey stingrayman, I 'v done some moving around in my tanks and lost my cay shark do you still have your ? would be willing to drive to Ohio/pa boarder.
Let me know