4month old 180 gallon SPS pics

euphoria

the coral in the third pic is an acanthastrea. There's different types of them.
The fish above the yellow tang is a pink anthias.
My tank sits right in front of a wall, so I can't really get pics of the back closed loop plumbing. I can take pics of the rest of the setup, which goes through my living room door to outside in my back yard.
I'll post it later

sufunk2

Euphoria, i meant the orange fish( some kind of wrasse i think) just above the yellow tang. Its probably behind the tang in the tank but in the picture its directly above him.
Very nice, what is it?

N

nemo_66

How is that copper band treating your corals? i want one really bad but i heard they can be nippy on your corals

N

n_sarno

What kind of lights are you running? Your tank is stunning. I love it!!!!!

euphoria

the orange/yellow one is a candy hog wrasse.
The fish school very well. Sometimes the little damsels get chased around, but overall they all get along.
The CBB doesn't touch my corals, but once in a while will nip at feather dusters or go near the mouth of a clam and try to poke it. The clam just shuts itself close and the CBB goes away.
I'm using Ushio 14K MH bulbs. I use 3x250W MH's (total of 750W) plus 2x165W VHO actinic bulbs.

euphoria

OK guys, here is the equipment. Since my whole setup is outside the house, I don't bother keeping it tidy and clean all the time

euphoria

and here's a few pics I just took of a new clam I added and a new SPS. I can't ID it. It's the pic below w/ the brown SPS w/ purple tips. The green SPS that has a little part of it RTN'd is also new (I hope the RTN doesn't spread)

goodwin9

Awsome colors in your tank.
Your definently doing things right to maintain such a beautiful tank. Congrats

timo

Well, looks like someone's got a bad

[hr]
tank!
Looks great.
What's that thing set a man back?
TimO