55GALLON!!! DIARY!!!!!! POST HERE what u think!!!!

clownfish11

Got the zoos today I dipped em and drip acclimated them and now there in my tank strating to open up..pix prbly 2morrow..

R

regina13

I am sorry to here that. One of mine jumped last month too... I have no idea why, and now I only have one.

hefner413

Originally Posted by regina13
http:///forum/post/2596576
I am sorry to here that. One of mine jumped last month too... I have no idea why, and now I only have one.
sorry for your losses, but they are notorious for being jumpers. mine jumped also - but it's a unfortunate likely result if the top isn't covered. What some people do is put the egg crate / light diffuser over the top of the tank - this allows the light to go through but provides a barrier to jumping.

clownfish11

ya I dont think im getting another i might get a lemon peel angel think they jump or no?
they have a 1inch mby smaller blue tang at my LFS hmmmm

matt b

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2596673
ya I dont think im getting another i might get a lemon peel angel think they jump or no?
they have a 1inch mby smaller blue tang at my LFS hmmmm
DONT get the tang. And I saw your fire fish jumb that sux!! Just go get some egg crate at homedepot to cover the tank

clownfish11

ik im not getting the tang...but i might get the lemon peel and 1 or 2 more fish and then be done and focus on coral...

clownfish11

ya i might get 1 or 2 more I wanna get a nice centerpiece, but the think i want isnt completelty reef safe I want a lemon peel angel and like a pair of bangaii(those are safe)

rebelprettyboy

take a chance with it. might end up having to take it out though. I got a coral beauty in my angel. Flame angels are also nice!

clownfish11

ya i think ima take a chance with either a biocolor or a lemonpeel mby both..and then I'd prbly be done with fish

clownfish11

ya..I dont know its gonna be hard to decide...I really really like the lemonpeel and i really really like the bicolor lol...

ci11337

I wouldn't try either of the angels you mentioned. Both almost never work in reefs. If your gonna chance an angel get a flameback. They are cool and much less likely to

[hr]
everything up.

cafero702

Awesome looking polyps

I noticed you have a controller on you tank. at least thats what i think its called. How do you like it? I was thinking about buying one but im not sure if it will be worth the money?