55GALLON!!! DIARY!!!!!! POST HERE what u think!!!!

H

heart & sole

nice zoos... the first pic of them looks like a mix of eagle eyes(right) and radioactive dragon eyes(left) and the last pic looks like regular dragon eyes. Someone correct me if im wrong.

clownfish11

MY RIC IS SPILLITING OR SMTHNG( the green one)..its growing and moving away from the other "head"...is there anything i should do or will they just finish on there own?

rebelprettyboy

It'll finsih on there own. If found that if I feed them when they're about to split itll speed it up, or put them higher in the light, or more flow tends to make them split faster. IMO

K

kat74

Wow!! HUUUUGE difference in your newest FTS!! Looks waaaay better!
Love it!~

clownfish11

and all the algae is gone...the bad algae....
okay well I just got home from the LFS and I got a FireFish for 10$...ill post pics soon..

matt b

Looks sooo GOOD. I am going to tease you now.... It would look better with some of my frags in it

clownfish11

okay just ordered a huge order of zoos...
all these zoos only cost me 75$, and the seller is adding a free piece of "mystery coral"
heres the pics..
Fire and Ice Zoos-

Red skirt orange center

Peach

Sunset Horizons

Mint chocolate stars

Cat Eyes

Dark Purples

and a free type of zoo...
THANKS AGAIN MR. FISH!!!!! aka phtby

matt b

AHAHAHA look in the last pic there are zoas on the turbo snails shell! LOL thats a good idea

apelaston

so i would say that is a decorator snail...should stay and grow on there unless the snail wedges himself somewhere and they get knocked off..
interesting!