55GALLON!!! DIARY!!!!!! POST HERE what u think!!!!

clownfish11

and btw i dont have to buy pods it eats FROZEN AND BLACK WORMS!!! AND I HAVE A TON OF PODS JUST INCASE!!!!!! YOU DO SOME RESEARCH

ci11337

Your so lucky you found a mandarin that eats frozen. If you do get a copperband someday make sure it's eating frozen at the LFS too. w8in for pics

clownfish11

okay soo im gonna have my camera in like half hour........sorry guys...ny camera sux so u cant see the changes that well and ill try for some close ups on my fish..but on the good side my red slime is going AWAY!!!! my lights come wed-friday...then coral this weekend...!!!!

clownfish11

okay here are some updates!!! MY CAMERA SUX!!!!!!! So please bear with me...
DAY1

NOW FOR THE UPDATES!!!
Heres a FTS sorry cant get closer my camera IS TERRIBLE!!!

CloWNs...

Heres one of the watchman(not that good cant get close up hes to small)

HERES A PIC OF MY DOG I THOUGHT ID THROW IN!!!

clownfish11

nope...well im sorry to say i took him back...i didnt think he was getting hte correct nutrients so i was looking out for the wellness of the fish....i do plan to get one in the future though

clownfish11

i think its gonna look a lot better when i get rid of the cynao which im doing right now chemically...and especially when i get my corals :)

clownfish11

more pics to come, but i got some good new i got some red slime remover and its almost all GONEEE!!! yes!!! okay so my light is still backordered so it might not come this weekend...im getting really mad about it and really want to get going on corals :).....umm might get a fish this weekend, but im getting my refugium set up this weekend...cant wait..okay well thats all for now

threed240

They look like cyano. Add a couple more powerheads to increase flow across the front glass, and anywhere the water may be stagnant.